You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

10 killed in paris satirical magazine office

ratcatcher

I work for a Media Publication Company.

Adios amigo's.

*Crosses fingers*

Only joking.

I'm not joking really.

What if the islamic fundamentalists are right? What if there is a god, that god is Allah, and despite the preachings of the moderates, he is actually an Old Testament kind of double hard bastard god who does think anyone who doesn't live by sharia law should be shot in the nose. The guys that we call terrorists are actually gospel-spreaders. Imagine how silly we'd all feel. That's what worries me most about all this.

What if the islamic fundamentalists are right? What if there is a god, that god is Allah, and despite the preachings of the moderates, he is actually an Old Testament kind of double hard bastard god who does think anyone who doesn't live by sharia law should be shot in the nose. The guys that we call terrorists are actually gospel-spreaders. Imagine how silly we'd all feel. That's what worries me most about all this.

Are you also worried about the boogerman too?

Wish these extremists would do something about Citizen Khan. It offends me so fuck knows how they feel about it.

On a seperate note 4 young extremists disillusioned with fighting were found at a watering hole in the desert. To pass they time they wrote songs and played crudely fashioned instruments. They have decided to form a band against extremism and have not forgotten their ordeal at the watering hole.

Jihadiwadi will release their first single in March. Entitled. Under the Moon of Libya.

• Upvote 3

Can't beet the GF, we have people everywhere. The GF should be a James Bond villain.

"Bond, who the hell are these people? They've got pictures of Natalie Sawyer even she hasn't seen, and one of them lives in Mogadishu."

Indeed....we're not even on the radar of the nuttiest conspiracy theorists yet.