You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Sakho

Pureblood

Selling Sakho  

143 members have voted

1. 1. Would it be a mistake to sell him?

I don't blame him at all.  He's been fucked out of the club by Klopp, it's not like he's coming back.  I don't think there's any respect or love lost either way there.   Anyway, it was handshake, he wasn't running around the pitch with his shirt off.

You are joking, surely?

We can't have our employees turning up to Anfield and celebrating us conceding goals. I would've thought that was obvious.

• Upvote 1

You are joking, surely?

We can't have our employees turning up to Anfield and celebrating us conceding goals. I would've thought that was obvious.

did you see him celebrate?  Or is shaking hands with Benteke a celebration?  Benteke didn't celebrate either.  

He's the best defender owned by the club (though that's not saying a lot) and he's sitting on the oppositions bench.

I think Matip is probably better. I think we need to take into account that it's easier to be a centre back in a team like Palace, that generally sit deep and allow very little space for the opposition. Lovren would also do ok in such a team, even if he's nowhere near good enough to play for a top club.

That said, I do think Sakho is better than our remaining CBs.

Sakho is already done here, but today's handshake was just one more indication of his lack of good judgment.

At his best he's a very good defender.

We saw some of that, but we also witnessed plenty of jittery stuff from him too.

Then he was injured quite a lot.

Then he took supplements and caused a lot of bother for us with that, as he was unavailable.

Then he carried on acting like a preening cock. (In the best sense of the word).

There's the door.

Our mistake was in not replacing him much earlier, but that will be rectified in summer.

• Upvote 1

Thought he took the piss out the fans to be honest, he might have been having a go at Klopp, that's fine go up to him and say something to him then but not to the thousands in the ground that pay a good whack of his wage.

Say's something about this Liverpool incarnation though that after he went over to the bench to do that ridiculous handshake no one in the team was wound up enough to go through Benteke with a challenge first chance they got.

I could just imagine how Smith , Case, Gerrard or Carragher would have reacted to it.

• Upvote 4

Thought he took the piss out the fans to be honest, he might have been having a go at Klopp, that's fine go up to him and say something to him then but not to the thousands in the ground that pay a good whack of his wage.

Say's something about this Liverpool incarnation though that after he went over to the bench to do that ridiculous handshake no one in the team was wound up enough to go through Benteke with a challenge first chance they got.

I could just imagine how Smith , Case, Gerrard or Carragher would have reacted to it.

Sammy Lee looked fuming and he works for Palace