You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rate the last TV Show you watched

Guest Numero Veinticinco

On 13/07/2022 at 22:27, Arniepie said:

24 hrs in police custody 

Looking at the cold case of the murder of rikki naeve back in 1994

Excellent at usual

8/10

Just finished the second one of this. Fascinating but harrowing. I can't believe the CPS let him fuck off the first time. What a weirdo. Poor kid didn't stand a chance with that cunt of a mother. 

24 minutes ago, Hank Moody said:

Glad to hear that mate. I’ve been holding off until it’s finished because it looked like it was going to be a good one. 

You won't be disappointed. It's top drawer.

It's basically Keith from Kingdom as a serial killer.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Bjornebye said:

Just finished the second one of this. Fascinating but harrowing. I can't believe the CPS let him fuck off the first time. What a weirdo. Poor kid didn't stand a chance with that cunt of a mother. 

Yeah she was a.fucking cunt but didn't deserve being fitted up for murder

I don't think they had enough evidence that 1st time though did they?a lot of it was circumstantial and he had an excuse ready for the dna.

I don't think he was all there tbh.

12 minutes ago, Arniepie said:

Yeah she was a.fucking cunt but didn't deserve being fitted up for murder

I don't think they had enough evidence that 1st time though did they?a lot of it was circumstantial and he had an excuse ready for the dna.

I don't think he was all there tbh.

No she didn't but she was horrible. Letting him make his own brekkie and go to school on his own at 6 years of age? Plus the other stuff she did to the poor kid. 

Yeah but I think it was clear that he'd done it, it must be so frustrating to be a detective and not being able to charge someone you know full well did it. Nah course he wasn't all there, proper weirdo. I didn't believe the story of him holding his mate at knifepoint to drive him to Portugal. 3 days and he didn't sleep so you could do a runner? Bollocks. 

12 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

No she didn't but she was horrible. Letting him make his own brekkie and go to school on his own at 6 years of age? Plus the other stuff she did to the poor kid. 

Yeah but I think it was clear that he'd done it, it must be so frustrating to be a detective and not being able to charge someone you know full well did it. Nah course he wasn't all there, proper weirdo. I didn't believe the story of him holding his mate at knifepoint to drive him to Portugal. 3 days and he didn't sleep so you could do a runner? Bollocks. 

And the way they said he was taunting police by talking selfies in Portugal..he was just fucking clueless.

Boss show though.Only seems to be on every now and again now for a big case 

It was great when they used to do 1 show on 2 nonces they had just pulled in.

3 minutes ago, Arniepie said:

And the way they said he was taunting police by talking selfies in Portugal..he was just fucking clueless.

Boss show though.Only seems to be on every now and again now for a big case 

It was great when they used to do 1 show on 2 nonces they had just pulled in.

Yeah it’s brilliant. That one with the Manchester police has disappeared though. With that mad Cunt Paris bostock 

Archive 81.

I saw that it had bad reviews on here after I'd started watching it. I wasn't sure why, as I thought it was great and IMDB had it a solid 7 too. Then the thing progressed and sadly the reviews were correct and it ended up as nonsense.

4/10

15 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Been watching Severance. Got two episodes left. Enjoying it a lot and can’t wait to finish it off tonight. 

It's great. Who'd have ever thought Walkden and Turturro would be noshing eachother off.

• Upvote 3

The Offer. Drama about the making of The Godfather. I'm 5 episodes in of 10. 

Absolutely superb so far! Brilliant cast, Miles Teller, Matthew Goode, Giovani Ribisi and the absolutely stunning Nora Arnezeder (below). It's about the mob and Sinatra opposing the making of the movie and Paramount taking risks. 

A genuine 9 out of 10 so far. 

Paramount + 

THE-OFFER.jpg

Nora-Arnezeder-ahe.jpg

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

The Offer. Drama about the making of The Godfather. I'm 5 episodes in of 10. 

Absolutely superb so far! Brilliant cast, Miles Teller, Matthew Goode, Giovani Ribisi and the absolutely stunning Nora Arnezeder (below). It's about the mob and Sinatra opposing the making of the movie and Paramount taking risks. 

A genuine 9 out of 10 so far. 

Paramount + 

THE-OFFER.jpg

Nora-Arnezeder-ahe.jpg

I'm going to start that.

The Offer finished that a few weeks ago. Too reverential about the movie. Also drags out what should have been 4 episodes into a 10 episode series.

Also the main lead (Miles Teller) cannot carry a series.

Matthew Goode as Robert Evans is excellent

2 minutes ago, redheart said:

The Offer finished that a few weeks ago. Too reverential about the movie. Also drags out what should have been 4 episodes into a 10 episode series.

Also the main lead (Miles Teller) cannot carry a series.

Matthew Goode as Robert Evans is excellent

It's a series about the movie mate... what would you expect? 

• Upvote 1

Creeped Out. 

Kids show on Netflix. All standalone creepy little tales. A few of them have been quite good. 

For the record, I am watching it with my child. Can’t watch it by myself, I need someone to hold my hand when the scary bits come on. 

Easy way to pass the time if you have kids aged about 7-11. 

55 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

Sherwood, top class drama about murders taking place in an old mining town, lots of stuff around the strikes, pickets, met infiltration. The governor in fine form as the lead too. 9/10.

That speech by lindsay Duncan is superb

• Upvote 1