You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rate the last TV Show you watched

Guest Numero Veinticinco

13 minutes ago, John102 said:

I quite liked Curtis, though the storyline he was in was shit. I thought a lot of the story lines were poor to be honest, pebbles and Shelley's ex all being completely pointless as was the woman on the boat.

I was also really disappointed in the ending but that's because I wanted it to go another way.

Spoiler

I also have no idea why Kit, having set this whole thing up with Atts and knowing that they had a picture of the girl and car didnt sort the situtation earlier. It was obvious it would all come out and he would either have to kill the lad or be killed. Why didn't he just tell the lad to get a new car. Then he doesn't get killed and its harder for Sully to make his move.

6/10

Curtis was a bit scary to be fair but his sisters voice went through me and I was annoyed that I couldn't work out if she was a bit fit behind it all or not. The way that played out at the end made no sense to me at all. Pebbles should have drowned the little fucker. 

Yeah the Kit thing was odd, fucked himself over there. Like I said, could have played it out another few episodes to iron out creases. 

What happened to Jackys chinese girl from the last series? I was hoping we'd get another glimpse but nope. Not a fucking peep. 

On 29/08/2021 at 11:22, Elite said:

Was that Taboo any good from years ago? I didn't give it much of a chance.

On 29/08/2021 at 11:46, YorkshireRed said:

Was that the Tom Hardy thing? If so, then I found it dull. Well made, but dull. 

She wants to start this (No idea why......) But I'm just going to tell her everyone on the forum said it's dull so she can watch it on her own. 

On 21/03/2022 at 13:45, Bjornebye said:

Top Boy season 3. Netflix. 

We binged it over the weekend. Still really good. For some reason didn't feel as gritty as the first two especially the first one, Summertown. Sully is ace as usual and the Spain/Morocco storyline is good. Wasn't a fan of the scouse gangsters in it, especially the fella who looks and sounds like Bellew (they even called him Curtis). 

Obviously well worth a watch if you liked the first two, it doesn't suffer from a 3rd series drop off. Only 8 episodes though and with some of the side plots it could have had a couple more episodes easily. Leaves a few things open for a 4th season and the very final scene wasn't expected. 

8/10. 

Really enjoyed it.

*SPOILER* Don’t know why Sully did that at the end unless it’s obviously that he now has plans of becoming number one and wants him out the way before he moves on Dushane . Odd though given that he’s just got his daughter back, it didn’t really fit for me.

3 minutes ago, Captain Howdy said:

Really enjoyed it.

*SPOILER* Don’t know why Sully did that at the end unless it’s obviously that he now has plans of becoming number one and wants him out the way before he moves on Dushane . Odd though given that he’s just got his daughter back, it didn’t really fit for me.

He never liked him and Sully isn't one to let things go is he so maybe the stuff over the water stuck with him. I didn't see it coming at all though. 

On 21/03/2022 at 13:45, Bjornebye said:

Top Boy season 3. Netflix. 

We binged it over the weekend. Still really good. For some reason didn't feel as gritty as the first two especially the first one, Summertown. Sully is ace as usual and the Spain/Morocco storyline is good. Wasn't a fan of the scouse gangsters in it, especially the fella who looks and sounds like Bellew (they even called him Curtis). 

Obviously well worth a watch if you liked the first two, it doesn't suffer from a 3rd series drop off. Only 8 episodes though and with some of the side plots it could have had a couple more episodes easily. Leaves a few things open for a 4th season and the very final scene wasn't expected. 

8/10. 

Is that new? 

2 minutes ago, Captain Howdy said:

No mate second season, there’s also a spin off called Summerhouse. Well worth a watch

Summerhouse was the first one mate, it wasn't a spin off? Netflix then bought it off Channel 4 I think and just started it as series one despite there already being one 

8 minutes ago, Edward. said:

Even though it’s C4 can you watch Top Boy through on Netflix?

The first series were on 4 then Netflix bought it and made the next two series but you can watch all now on there. Starts with summerhouse then the last few are just top boy.