You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rate the last TV Show you watched

Guest Numero Veinticinco

1 hour ago, johnsusername said:

Was that the girl who was doing the leaflets? That was really sad. Her mum and dad visiting her before she was executed was heartbreaking. 

Yep campaigning against them..one of those little stories you have never heard about.

8 minutes ago, DalyanPete said:

No Return.

Sheridan Smith in her worst show ever.

Shit story, shit acting, shit filming.

Family holiday goes wrong in Turkey, but they filmed it in Spain?

Smithy has rather fine boobs.

EblY1-4WoAEQ3sO.jpg

• Upvote 3

For anyone here with kids…

Theres a new comedy interactive special on Netflix called Cat Burglar. It’s written by Charlie Brooker and it’s a spoof/satire of classic cartoons like Tom & Jerry & shit like that. For you dads, there’s loads of boss nostalgia. 

It’s been given a 12 rating, presumably because of violence but it’s no more violent than most other cartoons. I watched it with my eight year old and there was nothing at all on there that made me wince. 

You’re the cat and you have to get past the security guard dog and steal the paintings from an art gallery. There’s a kind of quiz thing going on where you have to get three answers right quickly to move on. There’s loads of different endings and outcomes and stuff. It’s great. 

Easily the best interactive they’ve put out. 

Charlie Brooker never disappoints. 

• Upvote 2

16 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Theres a new interactive special on Netflix called Cat Burglar. It’s written by Charlie Brooker and it’s a spoof/satire of classic cartoons like Tom & Jerry & shit like that. For you dads, there’s loads of boss nostalgia. 

It’s been given a 12 rating, presumably because of violence but it’s no more violent than most other cartoons. I watched it with my eight year old and there was nothing at all on there that made me wince. 

You’re the cat and you have to steal the paintings from an art gallery. There’s a kind of quiz thing going on where you have to get three answers right quickly to move on. There’s loads of different endings and outcomes and stuff. It’s great. 

My kids are too old, but I want to do this myself.

1 hour ago, DalyanPete said:

No Return.

Sheridan Smith in her worst show ever.

Shit story, shit acting, shit filming.

Family holiday goes wrong in Turkey, but they filmed it in Spain?

Smithy has rather fine boobs.

Yes - it was gash. I couldn’t give a fuck about any of them. Even Smith’s boobs left me feeling flat. 

On 07/03/2022 at 15:22, johnsusername said:

Was that the girl who was doing the leaflets? That was really sad. Her mum and dad visiting her before she was executed was heartbreaking. 

Thanks for that. No spoilers or anything. I wouldnt have taken odds against it happening like but I like a bit of mystery.

1 hour ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Theres a new comedy interactive special on Netflix called Cat Burglar. It’s written by Charlie Brooker and it’s a spoof/satire of classic cartoons like Tom & Jerry & shit like that. For you dads, there’s loads of boss nostalgia. 

You’re the cat and you have to get past the security guard dog and steal the paintings from an art gallery. There’s a kind of quiz thing going on where you have to get three answers right quickly to move on. There’s loads of different endings and outcomes and stuff. It’s great. 

I tried it for about 5 minutes and got bored and haven't gone back.

On 07/03/2022 at 15:22, johnsusername said:

I haven't seen it but I presume it was Sophie Scholl?

Her brother was executed as well on the same day. 

On 22/02/2022 at 21:32, Arniepie said:

Ride of the nazis..dictators ar war

Fascinating stuff if you are into your history. I loved the little details, like the German girl in the resistance movement. 

The only complaint would be the input of kasparaov who comes across as an utter bellemd.

Aside from that essential viewing.

Where was this watched? And was it ride or rise?