You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rate the last TV Show you watched

Guest Numero Veinticinco

4 minutes ago, Elite said:

Yeah saw that when it first came out, didn't know he was even in it.

He's got London drug dealer sussed, would like to see him in other roles as well.

He's only the the joint lead character. Were you pissed/high? 

Sully pisses on him but he is good. 

On 28/03/2022 at 05:39, VladimirIlyich said:

The Mayor of Kingstown. A solid 7/10 after a couple of episodes. Recommended by somebody on here.

Finished this now. 7/10 for the first seven episodes but about 3/10 for the last three.

Just starting American Rust but in the first episode some family is losing their ramshackle house yet the Mum has obviously had botox in her lips(the actress,not the character) and it looks terrible. I'm struggling to get past that silliness already.

36 minutes ago, VladimirIlyich said:

Finished this now. 7/10 for the first seven episodes but about 3/10 for the last three.

Just starting American Rust but in the first episode some family is losing their ramshackle house yet the Mum has obviously had botox in her lips(the actress,not the character) and it looks terrible. I'm struggling to get past that silliness already.

I've been put off Mayor Of Kingstown which is a shame as it's a Taylor Sheridan show, he's knocked it out of the park with Yellowstone and 1883.

4 minutes ago, Elite said:

Been rewatching The Inbetweeners for about the 10th time, still hilarious. One of the Great British comedies 

Yep. Superb. I was randomly thinking abut a scene the other day where Will walks into his back garden and the lads are just casually playing golf with his mums flowers 

7 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

Bad Vegan - Netflix

FUCKING HELL. Woman opens a vegan restaurant in downtown Manhattan. Meets a new guy...... turns out he's not right.....Gets darker and darker and darker. 

Watching this now. First episode seemed like a fairly normal catfish style/con artist story. Worst i was expecting was for her to lose some money. 5 mins into the second episode and he is talking about being some nonhuman and them all becoming immortal. Im calling it now, the pair of them eat the dog and she is lucky she got out without him wearing her skin.

8 hours ago, John102 said:

Watching this now. First episode seemed like a fairly normal catfish style/con artist story. Worst i was expecting was for her to lose some money. 5 mins into the second episode and he is talking about being some nonhuman and them all becoming immortal. Im calling it now, the pair of them eat the dog and she is lucky she got out without him wearing her skin.

Hahahahaha it’s mad isn’t it 

10 minutes ago, Edward. said:

Whats the best way to watch Band of Brothers? I did have the box set years ago, but gave it away as I have no way of playing it.

Legally probably NOW TV as they have the HBO stuff, I'd check first like.

Illegally, Kodi.