You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rate the last TV Show you watched

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Just finished series 2 of The Man in The High Castle and ended up enjoying it after a confusing start as I hadn't seen the first series for ages. Onto series 3 at the moment. Rufus Sewell is superb as John Smith and some very pretty ladies don't do it any harm either.

Sarah everard..the search for justice. 

Another documentary that will leave you fuming.

The victim statement her mum read out in court was absolutely heart breaking.

Its took the murder of a young women for the police in this country to actually start to begin to address the problem  

9/10

Masters of the Air is absolutely fantastic. They should have made 10 & not 9 episodes though.

Its as good as I hoped it would be.  The visual are epic and in 4K the audio is incredible.  Yes it isn't Band of Brothers but what the fuck is, that was the single best mini series of all time, virtually TV perfection.

9 hours ago, manwiththestick said:

Just on the second episode now, there is no worse sound than scouse hip hop.

Other than that pretty enjoyable so far.

My only gripe so far, is the scouse crime family and their heavies couldn't look less scouse if they tried.

8 hours ago, DalyanPete said:

Love/Hate. Series1 9/10

If you liked Kin this is right up along side it.

Similar storyline set in Dublin.

Can't believe I'd never heard of this.

Did you miss the whole is it better than Kin or just another Coronation Street debate?

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, John102 said:

Did you miss the whole is it better than Kin or just another Coronation Street debate?

After one series I'd say it's on a par with Kin despite its age. A young Aiden Gillen is in it and plays a gand boss very well.

Plot contains sex, violence, drugs, can't go wrong for me. Like Kin it just magnifies what horrible fuckas drug dealers are.

Constellation episode 6

The series started off great but is degenerating quickly.

The acting is absolutely woeful and the script horrendous.

Magnus, the dad, needs a good fucking hiding, and Alice the daughter, is a massive cunt.

Started as an 8 but we're currently at a 2.5/10

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Carvalho Diablo said:

Constellation episode 6

The series started off great but is degenerating quickly.

The acting is absolutely woeful and the script horrendous.

Magnus, the dad, needs a good fucking hiding, and Alice the daughter, is a massive cunt.

Started as an 8 but we're currently at a 2.5/10

I'll avoid that one then.

On 12/03/2024 at 00:12, John102 said:

Just read this back, you must have thought, 'whoosh!'

So yes, in answer to your question I did miss that debate.

This is serious horrible bastards TV.

On 13/03/2024 at 19:46, John102 said:

The Gentleman

6.5/10

A decent enough watch and I thought Freddy was great but it really did feel like, perhaps unsurprisingly, a 2 hour film dragged out to 8 episodes 

Started this tonight. Entertaining. Freddie is a funny fucker. What with the Scouse Hip Hop ffs