You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rate the last TV Show you watched

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Guest Numero Veinticinco

You mean Cheryl.

No. It would be strange not to. Pretty sure I put her in the thread for sexy tv characters.

In the episode I was watching at the time, she was called Carol. She's even sexier as Cheryl though. Right up her Tunt.

Guest Numero Veinticinco

So, I need a new show to watch. Something ace. Something with a good few seasons under its belt, not too slow moving or laborious.

Did you watch all of Peaky Blinders?

Have you seen all of Justified? Never hear you mention that.

Comedy wise The League is brilliant. And Brooklyn nine nine if you haven't got round to that yet.

Sleepy Hollow is also very good and nice and easy to watch.

I'm currently rewatching Arrow with the wife. Good enjoyable nonsense.

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Did you watch all of Peaky Blinders?

Yep, good stuff.

Have you seen all of Justified? Never hear you mention that.

Stopped watching at the beginning of the season where that fighter guy came into it. Whilst I would let him bum me, I'm just not blown away by it.

Comedy wise The League is brilliant.

Okay, what's this? I might be interested in this.

And Brooklyn nine nine if you haven't got round to that yet.

Sleepy Hollow is also very good and nice and easy to watch.

I'm currently rewatching Arrow with the wife. Good enjoyable nonsense.

Arrow is fucking tripe, man.

Nah, Arrow improves massively halfway through the first season. How long did you stick with it?

The League is good stuff. Stick with it, it's silly but like most FX comedies ( Archer, It's Always Sunny, Legit, Louie ) it's more than worth a watch. It's about a few friends who form a fantsy (American) footy league. Like me, you don't have to know fuck all about American footy as that's not really the focus. Stick with it until series 2 no matter what and then one of the great comedy characters of our time comes into it. I give you Rafi.

76ed75296c36588bd837fa530ff11c34.jpg

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Nah, Arrow improves massively halfway through the first season. How long did you stick with it?

A season and an episode.

I'll check the league out though. You came up trumps with Archer, which is just ace.

New series of Spiral has just started on BBC4

French 'les flic' cops/detective show. 

Really good...well acted, tightly scripted with intelligent plotlines, cracking stuff

The ginger lawyer is a sight to behold and Laure is very fit in a strange way

• Upvote 1

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Is it worth watching fringe. I've just watched the pilot it hasn't grabbed me but the woman in it is stunning damn near perfect.

Yep. It's ace.

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Started watching The good wife on Netflix over Christmas, really good niced paced and not too serious, loads of people popping up in it, Michael J Fox was a pleasant surprise. 8/10.

I recently watched it. I liked it. 7/10 from me.