You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rate the last TV Show you watched

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Where are you up to now NV?

It's Always sunny? Just polished off season 7. Binging like a cunt. Season 3, for me, was a high point. I really enjoy it though. I'm glad a got through the first season. Not sure I rate it as highly as you, but it is a fun watch.

Started watching Dexter a few months back and got through season 1. Thought it was pretty good, started season 2 and just got bored with the socially awkward twat and his irritating sister. So binned it off after 4 episodes of that season.

Nearl at the end of season 4 of Sons of Anarchy, ben watchign ti for 3 weeks. Enjoyed this, felt season 3 was a slog until the boss last episode. And those fucking Irish accents and that twatty Irish jig theme tune, what the fucking fuck? And Curtis Stigers and Dave Kushner doing the theme tune.

It's Always sunny? Just polished off season 7. Binging like a cunt. Season 3, for me, was a high point. I really enjoy it though. I'm glad a got through the first season. Not sure I rate it as highly as you, but it is a fun watch.

As long as you rate it as the best comedy of the last ten years then I won't have to hunt you down and bum you.

Guest Numero Veinticinco

As long as you rate it as the best comedy of the last ten years then I won't have to hunt you down and bum you.

I hate it. Get over here. Quick.

• Upvote 1

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Fine, just as long as you know I left my lube in Stig's.

In Stig's what?

Oh, right. It's okay, we'll use engine oil.

Again.

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Just started The League. Only 2 episodes in but I think it's hilarious

Any chance you could keep me updated on that one. I think it's probably next to download. Legally.

Guest Numero Veinticinco

And deffo watch the League. I told you that ages ago.

Nobody likes a know it all. Seriously though, good shouts on Archer and It's Always Sunny. Shit call on the SOA/Kingdom thing, but we all do it. I fucked up with chips and gravy (or 'gravy chip', for the spastics), so if somebody as incredible as me can do it, it's not a shock that you have.

Nobody likes a know it all. Seriously though, good shouts on Archer and It's Always Sunny. Shit call on the SOA/Kingdom thing, but we all do it. I fucked up with chips and gravy (or 'gravy chip', for the spastics), so if somebody as incredible as me can do it, it's not a shock that you have.

First two seasons of SOA are better than Kingdom. That's not my opinion, it's enshrined in law. Kingdom is still pretty fucking good though. 

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Personally I think the League is a lot better than It's Always Sunny.

Have you got to the Lethal Weapon or Serpico episodes yet NV?

I haven't mate. I've got so much stuff in Plex that needs to be watched. I'll legally - totally legally - acquire them now.

You had a knock on the head? Get the fuck outta here!

Several now you come too mention. It doesn't change the fact that the League is better. 

I haven't mate. I've got so much stuff in Plex that needs to be watched. I'll legally - totally legally - acquire them now.

Charlie becoming Serpico is brilliant and Lethal Weapon 4 deserves to be made as a film in it's own right.