You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rate the last TV Show you watched

Guest Numero Veinticinco

I couldn't get away with Sons of Anarchy, up until the baby got kidnapped it was OK. The Ireland thing was shit, just smacked of "we've had them kidnap the baby, OK what the fuck do we write next" I watched the season after that but wasn't really into it then managed about 2 episodes of the next one and just couldn't be arsed anymore.

I think Kurt Sutter has some good idea but he maybe needs someone like Shawn Ryan there to just rein him in a bit.

Shame as it could have turned into a fantastic series but just lost it. 

The same could have happened with Justified because Darryl Crowe was so shit, but luckily it had Wyn Duffy's eyebrows and Walton Goggins to keep it working.

• Upvote 1

The head honcho black guy in fringe I've seen him in loads of things he always plays the same character, I just smelt your fart and that shit don't impress me type guy.

Yeah he's in loads.

His character in The Wire is exactly the same in Fringe.

Guest Numero Veinticinco

I watched the first episode of The Fall but really was feeling it so fucked it off midway through.

I want something ace to watch. Tried a few things but I'm feeling impatient at the moment and can't be arsed. Loved Archer, though.

Guest Numero Veinticinco

I will watch an episode, if it's shit you will have have lost your brownie point for the Kingdom recommendation.

I got addicted pretty quickly. They're only short, so give a few a go and see what you reckon. If you're dead set against it now, you might shoot it down anyway.

I want something ace to watch. Tried a few things but I'm feeling impatient at the moment and can't be arsed. Loved Archer, though.

I haven't watched any of these but I've got Manhattan, Turn and The Knick on my to do list so you could give one of them a go if you haven't already done so?

Or what about Utopia? That's pretty ace as well.

Guest Numero Veinticinco

I haven't watched any of these but I've got Manhattan, Turn and The Knick on my to do list so you could give one of them a go if you haven't already done so?

Or what about Utopia? That's pretty ace as well.

I watched the first episode of the Knick and it looked very good. The thing is, I think it's a bit serious for my general headspace at the moment. I've heard a few say Utopia is good. There's an American version now, isn't there?

I watched the first episode of the Knick and it looked very good. The thing is, I think it's a bit serious for my general headspace at the moment. I've heard a few say Utopia is good. There's an American version now, isn't there?

Don't think the US one is out yet but I could be wrong. Yeah, it's definitely worth a watch, I think it'd be right up your street.

Did you ever watch the FX version of The Bridge? That's good too and not particularly heavy going.

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Don't think the US one is out yet but I could be wrong. Yeah, it's definitely worth a watch, I think it'd be right up your street.

Did you ever watch the FX version of The Bridge? That's good too and not particularly heavy going.

I watched the UK one (The Tunnel?) and quite enjoyed that. Going to go for Utopia, though. Looks good. I'll report back.

Guest Numero Veinticinco

The American one is a completely different beast and is much better than the UK one. Let us know what you think on Utopia then.

Roger Wilko. How many seasons of the US one now?