You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rate the last TV Show you watched

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Guest Numero Veinticinco

It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

Season 1. First couple of episodes 3/10 buts get better until the last episode, which was easily the best of the season.. Overall, 6/10

Season 2. Gradually better again. Last episode especially good.. 7/10

Onward and season 3.

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Favourite episode so far?

The hostage one with Die Hard references was funny. But it's more lines. Frank and Charlie are boss. Dumpster baby was funny too. Deffo more into it now.

Guest Numero Veinticinco

The bit where Frank says something like 'I didn't go to Vietnam for this' and Dee says 'you went in 93 to run a sweatshop' and Frank replies 'a lot good people died in those shops' really got me. And just now, Mac says that old people's homes are like prions and frank asks if they get arse raped. Some good shit.

Guest Numero Veinticinco

'Let's chop cats! Let's chop cats!'

'Well, we've got to chop a couple cats... Make it look real'

Season 3 makes the previous stuff easily worth it.

Guest Numero Veinticinco

I think the scene where Dennis and Charlie wrote 'dayman' and start clapping I'm unison was one if the best things I've ever seen.

• Upvote 1

Guest Numero Veinticinco

You'll enjoy the episode where Charlie turns 'Dayman' into a full on musical. It's all sorts of brilliant.

I actually can't wait. That was fucking brilliant.

POSSIBLE SPOILERS FOR THOSE WHO'VE NOT SEEN IT YET.

Ascension. Watching the first episode now. What a pile of steaming horse shit. I love sci fy but why the fuck cant they get some decent shit together? (SEE THE END COMMENTS AFTER READING THIS SHIT!)

I mean this secret generation ship is fucking huge yet the technology to build something that big in space just didnt exist in 1962. But ignoring that, the inhabitants are 51 years into a 100 year journey. They are clearly not the original inhabitants (no 80+ year olds on show) yet you have  military men who cannot be older than 35 with lots of campaign ribbons on their chest. How come?

And on such a ship, there'd be a separate military college to induct people into such a lifestyle? Obviously they dont have iPads or tablets yet they have a hand held device that can replay animations. Really?

Just seen one character taser another disorderly crew member. Like tasers were around when they left Earth in 62? No? so where did they get that technology from?

HAHAHA! Busted! That's me fucked!! This could be better than I thought 7.7 out of 10.

Anyone watched any of those new Amazon pilots? The Man in the High Castle sounds promising. Based on the book. It's an alternative history where the Axis Powers won WW2 and divide America into separate totalitarian regimes. Only one episode mind because users vote on what they think Amazon should pick up or whatever. 

Guest Numero Veinticinco

After watching Archer and It's Always Sunny back to back for the first time you're going to have a hell of a come down when it's over, NV.

Yeah, I just hope this keeps the quality up. Season 3 is ace.

I'm waiting until they've all aired so I can get rid of the Mrs out of the house and binge watch them all at once.

I have the benefit of travelling a lot with work, so always on trains, planes and in hotel rooms etc, so gives me loads of time to watch shows when they come out. I like binge watching sometimes, but normally prefer the week by week anticipation of a quality show.