You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Mohamed Salah

WhiskeyJar

1 minute ago, Barrington Womble said:

Got to disagree here. What he did afterwards was pure calculated. If that's not a cunts trick, I don't know what is. 

As above. What happened after is the biggest issue. These things happen and how you dealt with it is what klopp did after the game. If you're an egotistical cunt, you do what Salah did after the game. And he's done it because he thinks he can get away with it as klopp is going. He's swinging his dick in the new managers face already, don't bench me. Get to fuck. 

What he done after the match was unhelpful, disrespectful, stupid, petulant, it was a lot of things, none of them positive but it was wasn't unforgivable. Put it this way, if Mo was 29 we would have found a way to move on.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

LUIS SUAREZ CELEBRATION VS EVERTON - DIVE INFRONT OF EVERTON ...

As soon as I posted I thought of that. 

I think we’d have all much preferred that outcome to him fluffing an easy pass to play Nunez 1-on-1. 

10 minutes ago, No2 said:

What he done after the match was unhelpful, disrespectful, stupid, petulant, it was a lot of things, none of them positive but it was wasn't unforgivable. Put it this way, if Mo was 29 we would have found a way to move on.

He's not 29. He's on the arse end of his career and he's trying to bully the new manager before he comes in. I'm the star here, you need to keep me on side. He's been dropped a few times in this run in. He's chosen to wait until the new manager looks signed and sealed before acting up. What he did after the game was calculated. That is the aspect that was unforgivable to me. 

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

He's not 29. He's on the arse end of his career and he's trying to bully the new manager before he comes in. I'm the star here, you need to keep me on side. He's been dropped a few times in this run in. He chose to wait until the new manager looks signed and sealed before acting up. What he did after the game was calculated. That is the aspect that was unforgivable to me. 

What he did yesterday wasn’t cool, I’m really annoyed at him, I think the stuff about acting up before Slot & sending a message to Slot is somewhat of a stretch. 

I’d suggest he’s more hacked off he wanted to play, wanted to win the league and feels he could / should have been able to contribute more. 

2 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

What he did yesterday wasn’t cool, I’m really annoyed at him, I think the stuff about acting up before Slot & sending a message to Slot is somewhat of a stretch. 

I’d suggest he’s more hacked off he wanted to play, wanted to win the league and feels he could / should have been able to contribute more. 

Which explains his antics on the pitch. It doesn't explain his antics after the game. Those words weren't said in anger. 

Is it not possible that all he meant was he was still a bit angry and by talking now it would make it worse, so he'd rather not speak whilst head was where it was....

Which is actually a good thing.

?

Just now, Barrington Womble said:

Which explains his antics on the pitch. It doesn't explain his antics after the game. Those words weren't said in anger. 

He’s likely still hacked off at the game and not getting to play. We don’t know what Klopp said to him. 

I agree his comments after the game are petulant & unprofessional, I’m not happy about it. I’m can’t see the jump to it being a veiled message to Slot. 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, an tha said:

Is it not possible that all he meant was he was still a bit angry and by talking now it would make it worse, so he'd rather not speak whilst head was where it was....

Which is actually a good thing.

?

I think it is likely what he meant was anything he said at that time would blow up. Which is true.

The fact he was giggling as he said it grates tbh.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

He’s likely still hacked off at the game and not getting to play.

The row was about him taking too long to get ready to play I believe. Same with Tsimi.

Klopp's fuckin right - you got one job on the bench - be ready to play.

3 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

He’s likely still hacked off at the game and not getting to play. We don’t know what Klopp said to him. 

I agree his comments after the game are petulant & unprofessional, I’m not happy about it. I’m can’t see the jump to it being a veiled message to Slot. 

It don't think it's veiled. That behaviour was shouting from the rooftop, klopp is gone, there's a new boss in town - and I don't mean slot. It's got Ronaldo style manipulation written all over it. The new managers job is going to be hard enough.

Mo is very media savvy.  A spat on the touchline means fuck all - passions running high etc.  Deliberately not playing it all down afterwards was a calculated and unpleasant step.  Jurgen will probably move on from it all and forget about it but we should bench him for the rest of the season to show everybody that no player is more important than the manager and to encourage him to get his agent working on a move this summer.  

• Upvote 3

12 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

The row was about him taking too long to get ready to play I believe. Same with Tsimi.

Klopp's fuckin right - you got one job on the bench - be ready to play.

I saw that as well. It was still 2-1 at the time wasn’t it? I don’t think it cost us a call / delayed the game before the equaliser. 

13 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

It don't think it's veiled. That behaviour was shouting from the rooftop, klopp is gone, there's a new boss in town - and I don't mean slot. It's got Ronaldo style manipulation written all over it. The new managers job is going to be hard enough.

I’m not defending Mo’s mixed zone comment, I don’t like it & he shouldn’t have made it, given the question mark over Mo’s future, I don’t see it that way. 

A player desperate to win, not being happy with sitting on the bench watching inferior players fucking around for 73 minutes and then conceding again while he has been standing ready to get on for minutes.

Absolutely nothing to see here unless you still hang around the skirt of your mum. 

1 minute ago, Dicko said:

Will all you tarts calm the fuck down.

Beglin & Grobbelaar was worse so was Macca and Grobbelaar.

He'll be playing the next game.

None of those situations involved trying to make a cunt of the manager in front of a TV camera.

He can get the fuck out.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

1 minute ago, redinblack said:

None of those situations involved trying to make a cunt of the manager in front of a TV camera.

He can get the fuck out.

The manager won't be there next season.

If he gets his head together and performs then it will be forgotten.

Just now, Dicko said:

The manager won't be there next season.

If he gets his head together and performs then it will be forgotten.

Your last sentence is doing a lot of heavy lifting.

And if he would take the piss out of anyone connected with LFC, to a TV camera, my point stands, he can get the fuck out, regardless of what he may do