You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

little things that annoy the shit out of you

boots123

36 minutes ago, Elite said:

I'm one of the multiple bye cunts, can't help it.

I used to be like that. Too polite for my own fucking good. Now even goodbyes in person I'm cold as ice. Probably comes from being away all the time in the Navy. I'd be heading back after coming home for leave and every cunt would want a fanfare. "Alright yeah see you soon" offski. Cant stand goodbyes. 

Plenty an ex (and my current bird) have had a go at me for getting up when we are visiting someone and just saying right see you later were off. I can't stand that drawn out bit where people try and cram the last bit of small talk in when you all know its goodbye time. Its done, finished. Fuck the charade. 

I'm very lonely. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Colonel Kurtz said:

I'm the same. Right we are off, thanks for a nice time, in the car, gone. Mrs Kurtz will spend 10 minutes on the doorstep even though we have been there all fucking weekend. 

Miming the words "help me" no doubt. 

• Upvote 1

When Dutch people answer the phone they always say "Met" (With) and then their name. I don't do this as I assume whoever has phoned me knows who they were trying to get. This leads to about half my phone calls demanding to know who I am and me replying who do you think I am. 

51 minutes ago, Colonel Kurtz said:

Just stop. Please for the sake of my mental health. One single "bye" then fuck off. Its not hard. Wean yourself off slowly maybe one "bye" at a time on every call so within 3 or 4 calls you are done. 

Your mental health? I don't speak to you on the phone but this can be arranged if it's your bag, £1 a minute.

I am going to make a conscious effort to just say it once now.

23 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

I used to be like that. Too polite for my own fucking good. Now even goodbyes in person I'm cold as ice. Probably comes from being away all the time in the Navy. I'd be heading back after coming home for leave and every cunt would want a fanfare. "Alright yeah see you soon" offski. Cant stand goodbyes. 

Plenty an ex (and my current bird) have had a go at me for getting up when we are visiting someone and just saying right see you later were off. I can't stand that drawn out bit where people try and cram the last bit of small talk in when you all know its goodbye time. Its done, finished. Fuck the charade. 

I'm very lonely. 

When I used to go out on nights out, I'd often just disappear when I'd had enough, make my way to the pizza place and then get a taxi home.

• Upvote 2

58 minutes ago, Colonel Kurtz said:

Just stop. Please for the sake of my mental health. One single "bye" then fuck off. Its not hard. Wean yourself off slowly maybe one "bye" at a time on every call so within 3 or 4 calls you are done. 

I’ve started waving on zoom calls when I can be arsed to turn the camera on. Everyone waves back and for some reason it’s hilarious.  The more people the funnier it gets. 

9 hours ago, Colonel Kurtz said:

I'm the same. Right we are off, thanks for a nice time, in the car, gone. Mrs Kurtz will spend 10 minutes on the doorstep even though we have been there all fucking weekend. 

Fuck, that boils my piss, especially in Winter.  You've been in the nice warm house all night and talked about everything you've got to talk about.  When there's nothing left and it's time to go home... some cunt decides to keep talking with the door open and a blizzard blowing through.

Fuck. Right. Off.

• Upvote 1

On 07/06/2020 at 11:28, Elite said:

You'll get there at some point mate. I'm prepared to give you one rep a day for 11,00 days. That's how commited I am to this.

I'll do the same, with likes instead of reps though, because I'm a cunt.

On 07/06/2020 at 11:28, Elite said:

You'll get there at some point mate. I'm prepared to give you one rep a day for 11,00 days. That's how commited I am to this.

I hope you don't work with numbers in your job. Saying that, you could probably get a job in the Tory party. 

9 minutes ago, Numero said:

Since the switch from vB reps haven’t meant as much. There was a time when a few of us in the top five or ten could turn a member from green to red with a single neg, such was the power. 

I take it there were other rep/ neg wars similar to the Ardja/ Grinch shitshow in the FF?

People who say they want to watch the news, then proceed to talk over the news about something else, then tell you their opinion on the news they haven’t listened to, or understood, before arguing that you’re wrong about a detail, when you are not, because they have to save face because they’ve not listened to a fucking thing. 

On 18/07/2020 at 19:00, Numero said:

Since the switch from vB reps haven’t meant as much. There was a time when a few of us in the top five or ten could turn a member from green to red with a single neg, such was the power. 

That fucking dickwad Dave U changed the site not long after I’d smashed my way into 10th on the leaderboard. I’ve hated him ever since.