You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Woolwich incident- Man ran over then Beheaded

BCM

Am I the only person who is watching the news about the sentencing of these two cunts and asking why there is absolutely no wider discussion of their claims of tit for tat.

The fact that the British Armed Forced have declared the whole planet a battlefield (in order to be able to do anything they want to anyone they deem an enemy wherever they may be) and that therefore this soldier was killed on that battlefield is apparently not worthy of any comment at all?

Never ceases to amaze me how one-eyed most people can be regarding what is allowed in the furthering of their own interests and what is allowed by others.

• Upvote 2

Am I the only person who is watching the news about the sentencing of these two cunts and asking why there is absolutely no wider discussion of their claims of tit for tat.

The fact that the British Armed Forced have declared the whole planet a battlefield (in order to be able to do anything they want to anyone they deem an enemy wherever they may be) and that therefore this soldier was killed on that battlefield is apparently not worthy of any comment at all?

Never ceases to amaze me how one-eyed most people can be regarding what is allowed in the furthering of their own interests and what is allowed by others.

I got asked by my boss what I thought about this soldier getting killed by muslim extremists. I responded with to be honest it's a bit grim but you gok yourslef the question why they did it.

I got this response: Because they are cunts. What other reason do they have?

Her husband is in the TA.

They are evil individuals, who are old enough to know right from wrong. But, for an act as heinous as there's, as destructive as the 7/7 bombers, you don't just do that on a whim.

It's an act that is planned and prepared in advance. Radicalisation obviously plays some part. But, there's also got to have been something that motivated them to do what they did. Motivated, not justified. I think it's naive to not look at UK foreign policy as being a huge factor in this incident, the 7/7 bombings and all the other failed Islamist terror attacks on British soil.

They are evil individuals, who are old enough to know right from wrong. But, for an act as heinous as there's, as destructive as the 7/7 bombers, you don't just do that on a whim.

It's an act that is planned and prepared in advance. Radicalisation obviously plays some part. But, there's also got to have been something that motivated them to do what they did. Motivated, not justified. I think it's naive to not look at UK foreign policy as being a huge factor in this incident, the 7/7 bombings and all the other failed Islamist terror attacks on British soil.

Pre the first Gulf War and apart from the IRA,how many attacks by middle eastern groups have there been?

I would guess it's because their claims are absolute bollocks.

Its not easy to respond to this without sounding like I sympathise with the cunts but do you not think that they genuinely see it as tit for tat therefore from there standpoint? 

The bollocks side of it though is they these lads were british and not living in a war-zone being attacked/killed 

Its not easy to respond to this without sounding like I sympathise with the cunts but do you not think that they genuinely see it as tit for tat therefore from there standpoint? 

The bollocks side of it though is they these lads were british and not living in a war-zone being attacked/killed 

I only caught the start of that Panaroma thing last night, but they were saying that one of them turned to radical islam when a burgular broke into his flat and killed his best mate. Apparently he was from a good family and pretty normal up until that point.

Not that i think that justifies in any way what happened, but you can kind of see the logic of why his head was turned.

No I don't. It's a feeble post hoc justification for a brutal murder.

British military action is just an excuse. These people want sharia law worldwide. Pulling out of Iraq and Afghanistan (which, as these dumbfucks will be aware, we're already doing) won't stop them fighting tooth and nail to institute their backwards ideology in this country.

This is the Islamic concept of Ummah which means that the first loyalty of Muslims is to their fellow religious mentalists rather than their fellow countrymen.

No I don't. It's a feeble post hoc justification for a brutal murder.

British military action is just an excuse. These people want sharia law worldwide. Pulling out of Iraq and Afghanistan (which, as these dumbfucks will be aware, we're already doing) won't stop them fighting tooth and nail to institute their backwards ideology in this country.

This is the Islamic concept of Ummah which means that the first loyalty of Muslims is to their fellow religious mentalists rather than their fellow countrymen.

Pretty much like Christianity then?

You can't be chopping peoples heads off in the middle of the street, while other people are shopping and drinking starbuck's. You have to do that shit in a foreign land, where the roads are just gravel, and children wear shoes fashioned out of sandbags and forgotten bit's of straw. But I guess even in that harsh wasteland they have a starbuck's. So in truth were not so different after all. *raises finger to urinate*

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...

One of Lee Rigby's killers has been told by a judge he will die in prison and the other has been jailed for a minimum of 45 years.

There were dramatic scenes in court as the two murderers fought with guards in the dock as sentencing began.

Murderer Michael Adebolajo shouted at the judge, and he and co-killer Michael Adebowale, who also protested, were both restrained and pinned down by several guards at the Old Bailey.

The pair were taken back down to the cells and Adebolajo could be heard screaming from downstairs.

The judge, Mr Justice Sweeney, then sentenced the men in their absence from the courtroom.

Adebolajo, 29, was given a whole-life term, and Adebowale, 22, was jailed for at least 45 years.

They ran the soldier down before hacking him to death in Woolwich last year.

They both claimed they were "soldiers of Allah" and were motivated by the plight of Muslims abroad to carry out the killing, and have shown no remorse.

The struggle in the dock was triggered when the killers, both wearing Islamic robes, reacted angrily to comments that Mr Justice Sweeney made about their extremist beliefs.

He told them: "You each converted to Islam some years ago. Thereafter you were radicalised and each became an extremist, espousing views which, as has been said elsewhere, are a betrayal of Islam."

Adebowale protested that this was a lie, ranting about America and Britain, and his accomplice joined in, screaming "Allahu Akbar" and hurling abuse at the prison guards who grappled him to the ground.

The soldier's family were visibly distressed, and one relative needed medical treatment.

The judge said the killer's behaviour was "sickening and pitiless", and that Adebolajo had no hope of rehabilitation.

"Your sickening and pitiless conduct was in stark contrast to the compassion and bravery shown by the various women at the scene who tended to Lee Rigby's body and challenged what you had done and said."

• 5 years later...
On 22/05/2013 at 18:55, Bjornebye said:

someone just retweeted a tweet from the official EDL saying 'edl leader tommy robinson is heading to woolwich now, enough is enough, reclaim the streets'

yeah great. that is going to do wonders. fucking vermin.

Over 6 years ago and he is still a cunt