You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Woolwich incident- Man ran over then Beheaded

BCM

When meat cleavers are outlawed, only outlaws will have meat cleavers.

Yes Alan, but if we give the police meat cleavers, the criminals will get machetes. We give the police machetes, the criminals will get samurai swords, then it'll be claymores, scythes, lawnmowers...where will it end? I'll tell you. Police and criminals driving at each other on the streets in combine harvesters. And the EU telling us our cucumbers are too straight.

Its PC gone mad.

You can pick out choice quotes from any holy book to fill any agenda, thats largely the point, the two verses from the qu'ran below contradict what you've said.

"O ye who believe! Fight those of the disbelievers who are near to you, and let them find harshness in you, and know that Allah is with those who keep their duty (unto Him)."

"Lo! those who disbelieve, among the People of the Scripture and the idolaters, will abide in fire of hell. They are the worst of created beings."

It's not a case of the Quran being inherently wrong, like the bible it's open to interpretation and through this false interpretation you get nutcase's running around cutting peoples heads off in the street. At some point people will have to accept that Islamic fundamentalists are the most extreme of the religious extremists and it's a problem.

I think there will always be people who don't quite get that, because they're strange. For example, the two or three million Iraqi's who have been murdered since the Gulf War started, starved by sanctions and then massacred in a bombing campaign which was explicitly designed to "shock and awe". For some strange reason, they might think that because the Bush family are Christian fundamentalists that is infinitely more extreme.

There are other weirdos who might agree. Like the hundreds of thousands who were killed in Nicaragua, El Salvador, Guatamala and Chile, either directly by Reagan and his administration, or indirectly with decisive economic and military support.

This is the same problem that is encountered every time there is an atrocity of this nature...

Yeah it is. I'd disagree with this problem being caused by deranged individuals, rather than a broader societal issues. Just try living or working in the places that the individuals behind this particular atrocity seem to admire. It's not fun. It's not fun there from either side, we treat the people there as crap, but the locals do, as well. The whole shitty situation is created by everyone around, the muslims are not victims, we in Europe are not victims. Shit happens, my friends and colleagues have gotten killed in Muslim countries (no I'm not in the Army), and obviously our governments have caused lots of innocent deaths, and so have theirs.

But the real question is, do we just keep pretending that any culture is equal to another, but condemn the acts of the individuals who are products of the cultures. Or if we start looking at the the individuals, and hold them at the same standards, regardless of the cultural background.

Yes Alan' date=' but if we give the police meat cleavers, the criminals will get machetes. We give the police machetes, the criminals will get samurai swords, then it'll be claymores, scythes, lawnmowers...where will it end? I'll tell you. Police and criminals driving at each other on the streets in combine harvesters. And the EU telling us our cucumbers are too straight.

Its PC gone mad.[/quote']

Indeed, but I have a weapon that leaves my foe quivering and moaning, just lying there unable to move or speak words of more than one syllable. Once they recover a little they are compelled to get me a beer and feed me.

I've only used this weapon on women, but I'm sure it would work just as well on men if I was so inclined.

So you guys are totally cool with what happened then?

Who's cool with it you fucking prick? Who could possibly be cool with it?

How exactly was a gun going to help this guy? I don't know how often in America people shoot drivers in passing cars because they think they're going to run someone over, but around here it'd be considered somewhat incongruous.

All that Help the Heroes shit does my head in but I reckon that's a bit over the top.

I tend to just mentally tut.

If ever a post deserved "Monty, you terrible cunt" it's this.

The written equivalent of a 35 yard howitzer.

Indeed, but I have a weapon that leaves my foe quivering and moaning, just lying there unable to move or speak words of more than one syllable. Once they recover a little they are compelled to get me a beer and feed me.

I've only used this weapon on women, but I'm sure it would work just as well on men if I was so inclined.

Biological warfare Alan. That it should come to this.

If you can still look at yourself in the mirror after trampling the slackened arses of your enemies into the dust, then so be it. So be it.

I'm gonna go out with a wild guess here... but is it your penis? *high-five* Don't leave me hanging bro

Guest ShoePiss
I have this mental image of Alan Sex being a mix of the Todd from Scrubs and Keith from The Office. It is a good mix and it is nice to hang out with fellow alpha males on this forum since there are so many limp wrists.

You think you're an alpha male?

Yeah it is. I'd disagree with this problem being caused by deranged individuals, rather than a broader societal issues. Just try living or working in the places that the individuals behind this particular atrocity seem to admire. It's not fun. It's not fun there from either side, we treat the people there as crap, but the locals do, as well. The whole shitty situation is created by everyone around, the muslims are not victims, we in Europe are not victims. Shit happens, my friends and colleagues have gotten killed in Muslim countries (no I'm not in the Army), and obviously our governments have caused lots of innocent deaths, and so have theirs.

But the real question is, do we just keep pretending that any culture is equal to another, but condemn the acts of the individuals who are products of the cultures. Or if we start looking at the the individuals, and hold them at the same standards, regardless of the cultural background.

It depends whether them means born and raised in the UK by a Christian family. Which i would imagine is the same cultural background for most people in the Uk.

It was said in jest fucking hell.

It is cool buddy. Don't listen to these haters.

Me and Lewis went to Build a bear today and when it came my chance to choose a bear I was offended at the amount of whitey bears they had on offer. So racist. Then I noticed you could actually build a 'pony'. Sheeet nigga I was in a heaven of creativity. Lewis said 'fill your boots, lid'. I gave him the nod and we both knew it was the time to build a truly wonderful toy that would unite all the nations.

So I said, 'lets start with a pony' and they brought them out and they were all white. I said 'seriously son, are you shitting me? '. He didn't know what I was talking about so I picked it up and hit him across the face with the racist toy.

'THIS IS FUCKING UNACCEPTABLE' I said. Lewis looked a bit uncomfortable and then I remembered this was our first date and I was acting kinda crazy. I stopped slapping the guy with this pony doll and then the security guys came. After being pushed off the premises I was shaken but firm in my belief that I did what was right.

Lewis took my arm and said 'it is cool Pony Princess, I know you are not a racist'.

As we walked away a random black guy high-fived us for being proud of who we are.

Then we bummed.

THE END

It is cool buddy. Don't listen to these haters.

Me and Lewis went to Build a bear today and when it came my chance to choose a bear I was offended at the amount of whitey bears they had on offer. So racist. Then I noticed you could actually build a 'pony'. Sheeet nigga I was in a heaven of creativity. Lewis said 'fill your boots, lid'. I gave him the nod and we both knew it was the time to build a truly wonderful toy that would unite all the nations.

So I said, 'lets start with a pony' and they brought them out and they were all white. I said 'seriously son, are you shitting me? '. He didn't know what I was talking about so I picked it up and hit him across the face with the racist toy.

'THIS IS FUCKING UNACCEPTABLE' I said. Lewis looked a bit uncomfortable and then I remembered this was our first date and I was acting kinda crazy. I stopped slapping the guy with this pony doll and then the security guys came. After being pushed off the premises I was shaken but firm in my belief that I did what was right.

Lewis took my arm and said 'it is cool Pony Princess, I know you are not a racist'.

As we walked away a random black guy high-fived us for being proud of who we are.

6a01156f1b6b31970c013487b3958f970c-320wi

Then we bummed.

THE END

You're damn right.