You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

2 minutes ago, Byrnie said:

I brought my little lad to Belfast this year for his 6th birthday. Got tickets right at the barrier at the walk in ramp. It was quality.

Seth Rollins and The Miz were battling it out right in front of him. He got high 5s from Rollins, Belair, Otis, Bobby Lashley and a few more. He got a selfie with Cody Rhodes.

I'm not sure whether to bring him again as it set a bloody high bar and he will probably think that's what it will be like again. 

Two questions:

1) How long were people singing Seth Rollins entrance music for?

2) Did your boy try and get Cody’s belt?

Can someone explain to me how to upload photos please?

If it’s from your phone:

As your posting, you get “add files” and “other media” above submit reply.

Then hit “add files”, you get “Photo library” take photo, then choose. Pick “photo library”

IMG_1178.png

10 hours ago, Kevin D said:

Two questions:

1) How long were people singing Seth Rollins entrance music for?

2) Did your boy try and get Cody’s belt?

I think it was 12 minutes for the Rollins music. 

He gave it away right before he got to my lad. But he came over and jumped up on the barrier right in front of him on his entrance. He was mesmerised (my lad, not Cody). Cody stayed after his match and went around to sign and give selfie for a good 40 mins. I asked my lad did he want something signed, he wanted to try for a selfie instead so he was buzzing.

The Judgement Day were brilliant. I love them.

I think it was 12 minutes for the Rollins music. 

He gave it away right before he got to my lad. But he came over and jumped up on the barrier right in front of him on his entrance. He was mesmerised (my lad, not Cody). Cody stayed after his match and went around to sign and give selfie for a good 40 mins. I asked my lad did he want something signed, he wanted to try for a selfie instead so he was buzzing.

The Judgement Day were brilliant. I love them.

Haha, 12 minutes. YNWA on a European Semi gets about 5.

Did you join in for all of it?

The Judgement Day are class. I assume Dom Mysterio got booed out of the building? Did Finn get cheered as a hometown boy?

Rhea Rhipley in leather is a sight to see. Your lad old enough to cotton onto you staring at her?

1 minute ago, Kevin D said:

Haha, 12 minutes. YNWA on a European Semi gets about 5.

Did you join in for all of it?

The Judgement Day are class. I assume Dom Mysterio got booed out of the building? Did Finn get cheered as a hometown boy?

Rhea Rhipley in leather is a sight to see. Your lad old enough to cotton onto you staring at her?

Rhea Ripley bloody terrifies me mate.

Dom and Priest got booed big time. But that was just right at the start of hoe Dom gets booed now.

Finn, you could see he was torn. He got a mixed reception but he stayed in character, just about. 

Kevin, I joined in for all of it. I got involved in the show from start to finish. I loved it. 

7 minutes ago, Byrnie said:

Rhea Ripley bloody terrifies me mate.

Dom and Priest got booed big time. But that was just right at the start of hoe Dom gets booed now.

Finn, you could see he was torn. He got a mixed reception but he stayed in character, just about. 

Kevin, I joined in for all of it. I got involved in the show from start to finish. I loved it. 

Fair play, I get winded after 5 minutes of singing.

Did Gunther wrestle on the card? He’s my favourite active wrestler and he fucking lays the chops/kicks in.

If you’re not man enough for Rhea, who were you slyly perving on?

Last question - was the singing of Cody’s song louder than the actual audio? When they were at the 02, it’s the first time I’ve ever seen that happen.

7 minutes ago, Kevin D said:

Fair play, I get winded after 5 minutes of singing.

Did Gunther wrestle on the card? He’s my favourite active wrestler and he fucking lays the chops/kicks in.

If you’re not man enough for Rhea, who were you slyly perving on?

Last question - was the singing of Cody’s song louder than the actual audio? When they were at the 02, it’s the first time I’ve ever seen that happen.

Yeah, parts of Cody's song took the roof off. It's easy to see why he's so popular. He makes the effort with the fans.

The missus was with me as well, so the sly perving was limited haha. Bianca Belair and Damage Control were there!!

Gunter wasn't on the card. I'll tell you who was and is a scary looking mf, Dexter Lumus.

10 minutes ago, Byrnie said:

Yeah, parts of Cody's song took the roof off. It's easy to see why he's so popular. He makes the effort with the fans.

The missus was with me as well, so the sly perving was limited haha. Bianca Belair and Damage Control were there!!

Gunter wasn't on the card. I'll tell you who was and is a scary looking mf, Dexter Lumus.

I’m a big fan of Cody. Usually I like the babyfaces to have an edge/be full of some themselves like The Rock or Austin, but I’m drawn to Cody. He seems like a genuinely nice fella.

I think when 6’4 Damien Priest is walking around topless, she can’t really complain you’re watching Belair bend right over or how tight Bayley’s trousers are.

17 minutes ago, Kevin D said:

I’m a big fan of Cody. Usually I like the babyfaces to have an edge/be full of some themselves like The Rock or Austin, but I’m drawn to Cody. He seems like a genuinely nice fella.

I think when 6’4 Damien Priest is walking around topless, she can’t really complain you’re watching Belair bend right over or how tight Bayley’s trousers are.

Hahahahahaha, very true mate. 

After not watching a number of years and watching far more the past year the woman have come on leaps and bounds. Some really impressive stuff compared to when I watched. Mind you it was the attitude era and they were on as eye candy. 

Chyna vs Rhea would have been immense. 

Surprised they brought Nia Jax back, she's awful. 

44 minutes ago, Lee909 said:

After not watching a number of years and watching far more the past year the woman have come on leaps and bounds. Some really impressive stuff compared to when I watched. Mind you it was the attitude era and they were on as eye candy. 

Chyna vs Rhea would have been immense. 

Surprised they brought Nia Jax back, she's awful. 

Slightly behind Gunther, Rollins and Balor, I’d say Rhea Ripley is one of the top 5 wrestlers in WWE.

She’s had two matches at Wrestlemania against Ric Flair’s daughter that were the match of the year.

She’s exceptional in the ring and quite telegenic.

On 17/11/2023 at 13:18, Dicko said:

Some fella called Gunther is apparently upset with Bret Hart.

I watched one of his matches and it was more akin to synchronised swimming than actual wrestling.

Not sure it’s Gunther you watched the clip of.

He’s one of the few serious athletes in wrestling, none of that choreographed pish:

• 2 weeks later...