You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rivalry..

ScouseJim

I do not know how anyone can despise anyone more than those inbred cunts at Woodison.

The Manc Scum are bent as fuck but at least they're a 'decent' team who's rivalry is partly based on us being the two most successful English teams.

Chelsea are only rivals for 'new' fans who think football started when the Russian twat ruined football by being the first billionaire to pump millions in.

The Shite, they are the most bitter deluded ifithadnerbeenforHeysel/CliveThomas/Colina bastards. They sing more about our team than their own.

I hope the fuck we pull out finger out and bugger those twats all the way back to Big Gay Bills pink mansion with their convict loving Aussie twat, fucking boyband gimp left back and bog head brush Belgian with fucking Smeagal in charge.

God I hate those fuckers!! Let's do em!

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just listening to Radio Merseyside phone in. Fucking hell have they just won the world cup. Johnny big bollocks Heitinga is apparently the new Bobby Moore you know. When they get to Wembley they`re going to get their revenge against the Norwegians. They truly are the biggest gang of fucking idiots in the world. Its comedy gold I tells yer.

I just hope things don't turn nasty down there.

I know I'm probably pissing in the wind with a statement like that but I don't fancy having to leg it all over London.

Stand your ground then, wool

I'm only mugging you off

Stand your ground then, wool

I'm only mugging you off

w0rd h0m35!

I'm meeting up with a couple of lads I know from round Crewe way so loneliness won't be an issue should we run into some moronic blooshites. Hopefully not anyway. I prefer banter to battle.

Every red in Liverpool has at the very least a mate who is a bitter, most have close family members who are. Anyone who hates Everton are just as Bitter as they are, they are one of the greatest sources of amusements life has to offer.

Idiots?, mostly. Anoying?, religiously. Bitter?, most definately. But without them you have to admit our lives would be much more mundane, their hysterical reactions and excuses are priceless comedy gold. I never understand why people would like to see them relegated or go out of business, i always hope for the opposite.

I would love to see them up at the top with us fighting for trophies. It would make watching their hearts break that much more entertaining.

Inbred? Most evertonians that I know are from Liverpool and are basically the same people as everyone else from the city. I really hope all the hate doesn't manifest itself on the day, it would be the end for us if things got out of hand. I'm hoping for chants of merseyside but things are probably too far gone nowadays. Could have done without this because of all the poison around what is just a game.

Inbred? Most evertonians that I know are from Liverpool and are basically the same people as everyone else from the city. I really hope all the hate doesn't manifest itself on the day, it would be the end for us if things got out of hand. I'm hoping for chants of merseyside but things are probably too far gone nowadays. Could have done without this because of all the poison around what is just a game.

"are basically the same people as everyone else from the city." No they are not. I'm fuck all like any of them , for a start I wear decent grip. and I dont own a fellaini wig.

"it would be the end for us if things got out of hand." - The end? You plannin on taking a nuclear weapon with you then?

youre right about the poison being a shame, lads i work with would never say murderers or anything until derby day and they turn into fucking scumbags

They'll be out to provoke us on Wembley Way. We need to rise above it.

Same as on the pitch, they'll try and make us lose our cool and bring us down to their level.

Keep our heads one and off the pitch, let them boil over & there will only be one winner - us.