You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Have a rant thread

Sugar Ape

• 3 weeks later...

Fucking utter bitch that I work with is doing my head in today. Her official job title is ‘executive assistant’ yet she acts like she owns the fucking place. She is a glorified P.A to our Commercial Director (who happens to be married to our CEO) and hangs out of her fucking arse like a tampon. She is round their house all the time and her actual jobs consist of taking peoples orders for dinner if they want to use the same place as her, getting numbers organised for anyone who wants to go to the ceo’s for the football and taking minutes in the management meetings. She does FUCK ALL else yet always claims to be busy. They have even got her a Junior Admin Assistant in. Some poor girl fresh out of college who is just getting stuff piled on her to do.

The CEO and his wife are out of the office today as is our Sales Director so only myself and another Manager are in looking after the place. We are both relatively new and this fucking bitch has spent the morning floating round the office checking up on what everyone is doing and being dismissive when someone asks her a question. Even her ‘friends’ in the office she is just looking ahead and not making eye contact when they speak to her. Walking round with a phone in her hand as if she is waiting on a call from the CIA.

I’m mad busy today because it got landed on me yesterday that I need to build a full 2 week induction plan for new starters by Monday morning. Then deliver it because our trainer was shit and when he knew he was getting fired he deleted shit loads of documents. Its not just my department that have new starters so I suggested that the generic company wide stuff , health and safety, meet the team etc should be done as one and only need one person to co-ordinate that.

Our CEO has told her she needs to do this on Monday and she has spent 2 hours either in the car park with someone bitching and crying or sat in the canteen shouting off that she might just quit. I fucking hope she does. You ask her a question and she looks at you with her empty fucking head and ugly braced mouth and immediately points the finger somewhere else. “That’s not my job” kind of attitude that fucking winds me up. Lazy lazy ugly woolyback lazy size 10 footed slobbering lazy horrible twat.

Fucking utter bitch that I work with is doing my head in today. Her official job title is ‘executive assistant’ yet she acts like she owns the fucking place. She is a glorified P.A to our Commercial Director (who happens to be married to our CEO) and hangs out of her fucking arse like a tampon. She is round their house all the time and her actual jobs consist of taking peoples orders for dinner if they want to use the same place as her, getting numbers organised for anyone who wants to go to the ceo’s for the football and taking minutes in the management meetings. She does FUCK ALL else yet always claims to be busy. They have even got her a Junior Admin Assistant in. Some poor girl fresh out of college who is just getting stuff piled on her to do.

The CEO and his wife are out of the office today as is our Sales Director so only myself and another Manager are in looking after the place. We are both relatively new and this fucking bitch has spent the morning floating round the office checking up on what everyone is doing and being dismissive when someone asks her a question. Even her ‘friends’ in the office she is just looking ahead and not making eye contact when they speak to her. Walking round with a phone in her hand as if she is waiting on a call from the CIA.

I’m mad busy today because it got landed on me yesterday that I need to build a full 2 week induction plan for new starters by Monday morning. Then deliver it because our trainer was shit and when he knew he was getting fired he deleted shit loads of documents. Its not just my department that have new starters so I suggested that the generic company wide stuff , health and safety, meet the team etc should be done as one and only need one person to co-ordinate that.

Our CEO has told her she needs to do this on Monday and she has spent 2 hours either in the car park with someone bitching and crying or sat in the canteen shouting off that she might just quit. I fucking hope she does. You ask her a question and she looks at you with her empty fucking head and ugly braced mouth and immediately points the finger somewhere else. “That’s not my job” kind of attitude that fucking winds me up. Lazy lazy ugly woolyback lazy size 10 footed slobbering lazy horrible twat.

They always leave this stuff out of their Linkedin profiles.

• Upvote 1

Just a rant in here. Being self-employed I often tie up with local businesses and operate as a driver trainer using their logos etc so it's technically a franchise. So in other words 'employed' by them.

Today the franchise owner sent a message saying we no longer want you to operate under our franchise and it's the first time in ten years that I have been technically dumped from a driver training service. Not a good feeling at all and the reasons given were a little wishy-washy and it sounds like a collection of people were unhappy with little things and it added up to bigger thing.

Now technically not employed so will have to now find a new association to work with which is a right ball-ache!! Hopefully I'll find one sooner rather than later.

Rant over.

Just a rant in here. Being self-employed I often tie up with local businesses and operate as a driver trainer using their logos etc so it's technically a franchise. So in other words 'employed' by them.

Today the franchise owner sent a message saying we no longer want you to operate under our franchise and it's the first time in ten years that I have been technically dumped from a driver training service. Not a good feeling at all and the reasons given were a little wishy-washy and it sounds like a collection of people were unhappy with little things and it added up to bigger thing.

Now technically not employed so will have to now find a new association to work with which is a right ball-ache!! Hopefully I'll find one sooner rather than later.

Rant over.

Good luck finding a new one mate. If it was Northern train service then I'd appreciate the addresses of the cunts in charge.

Can’t you just go it alone, Shooter? Set your own prices, work your own hours? I thought that would have been a big plus in your job.

I think in the longer term that's something I would like to aim for but it's a big jump to rely on your own referrals etc. Website design is out of my league, social media is an art in itself and it looks to me like it's a stick of dynamite in the hand.

Tried it once and it was pretty turbulent waters but I would like to try again in the future. But you are right, it's the kind of profession that does lend itself to complete self-reliance.

Good luck finding a new one mate. If it was Northern train service then I'd appreciate the addresses of the cunts in charge.

Not a train driver, a train people to drive cars but it's easy to mix them. But it doesn't change the fact that Northern train services are wrong-uns.

I think in the longer term that's something I would like to aim for but it's a big jump to rely on your own referrals etc. Website design is out of my league, social media is an art in itself and it looks to me like it's a stick of dynamite in the hand.

Tried it once and it was pretty turbulent waters but I would like to try again in the future. But you are right, it's the kind of profession that does lend itself to complete self-reliance.

The bloke that taught me drums up all his own business through Facebook buy/sell groups and recommendations. If you’re ever advertising yourself through a FB post then pop it on here and some of us can leave comments talking about how great you are.

“Shooter’s the best. I passed first time after only four lessons!”

The bloke that taught me drums up all his own business through Facebook buy/sell groups and recommendations. If you’re ever advertising yourself through a FB post then pop it on here and some of us can leave comments talking about how great you are.

“Shooter’s the best. I passed first time after only four lessons!”

4 lessons? You must have been shit. He helped me pass after 1 lesson and I got 55 out of 50 on the theory test.

• Upvote 1

So he used Facebook to sell his services? I will have a ponder on how that could work for me.

Yeah. Where do you live, if you don’t mind me asking? I see posts all the time on buy/sell Facebook pages looking for recommendations for driving instructors. They’re usually followed by dozens of comments from people recommending whoever it is that taught them.

Could you go on to some of those kind of pages yourself and get your name out there? Talk about your success rate and maybe throw in an offer of a discounted first lesson. As soon as you’ve got them in the car they’re stuck with you until the bitter end.

Yeah. Where do you live, if you don’t mind me asking? I see posts all the time on buy/sell Facebook pages looking for recommendations for driving instructors. They’re usually followed by dozens of comments from people recommending whoever it is that taught them.

Could you go on to some of those kind of pages yourself and get your name out there? Talk about your success rate and maybe throw in an offer of a discounted first lesson. As soon as you’ve got them in the car they’re stuck with you until the bitter end.

I live in Bromley on the border of Kent and South East London, I have not heard of Facebook buy/sell it sounds a bit like an online exchange and mart.

Fucking Air France have left me in Vancouver with just the clothes I travelled in for two days now. Apparently my suitcase was put on the next flight and has arrived here, but no fucking sign of it being delivered to me yet. Cunts!

I live in Bromley on the border of Kent and South East London, I have not heard of Facebook buy/sell it sounds a bit like an online exchange and mart.

It is a lot of that but they’re also places where people advertise all manner of stuff. Driving instructors, gardeners, painter decorators, the list goes on.

2JjNX.jpeg

Loads of potential customers there.

Fucking Air France have left me in Vancouver with just the clothes I travelled in for two days now. Apparently my suitcase was put on the next flight and has arrived here, but no fucking sign of it being delivered to me yet. Cunts!

Sacre bleu

I hate the French.

Where in Bromley mate? I lived in Bickley for a year. My ex is from there the fucking jumped up cunt 

Where in Bromley mate? I lived in Bickley for a year. My ex is from there the fucking jumped up cunt

Small world, eh? Not far from Bickley at all, I live just outside Bromley town centre where all the jumped up cunts live.

Small world, eh? Not far from Bickley at all, I live just outside Bromley town centre where all the jumped up cunts live.

Very small mate. I lived on Oldfield Road. A whole road full of jumped up cunts. Used to walk the dog over Jubilee Park and Hawkers Wood. Posh twats aside its a lovely part of the country .