You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Andy Carroll -" Liverpool willing to sell "

James21

Would you sell him  

373 members have voted

1. 1. Would you sell him

• Sell him
    • Keep him.
    • Loan him out
    • Wait till the summer and see how things look.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You said Aguero was on £150k a week, now fuck off Rashid

Rashid? Is that some sort of insult?

Oh and sorry, I was 10k. Now show me that Aguero is 200k.

Wait you cant can you ?

On the other hand, Mata is on less than I said.I just showed that Mata is on less than downing so tell me how its a lie then you fucking complete rat

Rashid? Is that some sort of insult?

Oh and sorry, I was 10k. Now show me that Aguero is 200k.

Wait you cant can you ?

On the other hand, Mata is on less than I said.I just showed that Mata is on less than downing so tell me how its a lie then you fucking complete rat

I've already put up 2 articles for you Rashid

Manchester City are facing a contract rebellion from three first-team players following the £38million capture of striker Sergio Aguero.

Nigel de Jong, Vincent Kompany and Micah Richards are unhappy with the new deals offered to them, especially after learning that City are paying club record signing Aguero £200,000 per week in a five-year deal confirmed.

Look at this,funny but shows how bad players wages are

http://www.salary-money.com/sergio-aguero-salary-euro-416000.php

Manchester City are facing a contract rebellion from three first-team players following the £38million capture of striker Sergio Aguero.

Nigel de Jong, Vincent Kompany and Micah Richards are unhappy with the new deals offered to them, especially after learning that City are paying club record signing Aguero £200,000 per week in a five-year deal confirmed.

Look at this,funny but shows how bad players wages are

Sergio Aguero's salary: EUR 4,992,000 per year - Salary Income Money

I find that marginally upsetting

It's not difficult, the likes of Madrid, Milan, Barca et al are always loaning out players and paying a % of their massive wage for the other club. Christ, even City are doing it, they managed to get rid of the likes of Santa Cruz, Michael Johnson, Adebayour, Weiss and Boyata to small clubs like Real Betis, Leicester and Bolton. Come on, we should be able to shift Carroll on if they can shift Santa Cruz on.

I think Bolton would be interested, he would take Kevin Davies' place, or perhaps Tony Pulis would have him at Stoke.

In 2 windows it's probably about 50/50, I'd say that's pretty much the average of most teams especially ones outside European places, it's just our fans that act like cocks and whinge and moan all day long.

We've signed 6 players from Premiership clubs and 2 from abroad, one of whom (Coates) was in a position we first tried to fill with another Premiership player (Jones).

There's clearly been a preference shown for British based players since Kenny and Comolli came in.

We've signed 6 players from Premiership clubs and 2 from abroad, one of whom (Coates) was in a position we first tried to fill with another Premiership player (Jones).

There's clearly been a preference shown for British based players since Kenny and Comolli came in.

Was there a better LB than Enrique we could buy anywhere in world football? Certainly not at £6m anyway or £16m for that matter. Who's to say we may have bought Jones and Coates, Doni also bought from abroad. Llorente said we bid for him in January also.

Would we have got anybody better than Bellamy on a Bosman?

This buy British policy is a myth, it's about getting the player the manager wants and the club can afford, passport doesn't come into it despite what the whingers we have following us have to say.

Was there a better LB than Enrique we could buy anywhere in world football? Certainly not at £6m anyway or £16m for that matter. Who's to say we may have bought Jones and Coates, Doni also bought from abroad. Llorente said we bid for him in January also.

Would we have got anybody better than Bellamy on a Bosman?

This buy British policy is a myth, it's about getting the player the manager wants and the club can afford, passport doesn't come into it despite what the whingers we have following us have to say.

So Enrique 6m, Doni free, Coates 8m.The British players for near on 80m and the only one who has pulled his weight and more is Bellamy on a free.

Your a cunt if you question that?

So Enrique 6m, Doni free, Coates 8m.The British players for near on 80m and the only one who has pulled his weight and more is Bellamy on a free.

Your a cunt if you question that?

You forgetting somebody there chief?

And to say Henderson and Downing haven't pulled there weight is embarrassing, Henderson has been excellent in CM, and as has been pointed out Downing has created chances, our strikers are letting the team down all of them.

And who's calling you a cunt?

In 2 windows it's probably about 50/50, I'd say that's pretty much the average of most teams especially ones outside European places, it's just our fans that act like cocks and whinge and moan all day long.

I think its unfair to dismiss everybody's opinion and concerns about our transfer policy just because a few choose to be abusive and overexaggerate the problem with our policy.

I also think its much more than 50/50, its about 65/35 in premiership experienced players favour. If you go by the money then its even more, as we've spent about £80m on premiership experienced players Vs about £30m on non premiership players.

No, it's not a myth. That's the only plausible explanation for going out of your way for the privilege of paying premium price for an average winger that would cost a quarter to half as much had he been playing in another league.

Maybe just maybe that's the player the manager wanted? And show me a better player than downing you'd get abroad for £5-10m.

It's fuckin laughable the powers of mind reading our fans now have, most intelligent fans in the world without doubt with that sort of gift.

I think its unfair to dismiss everybody's opinion and concerns about our transfer policy just because a few choose to be abusive and overexaggerate the problem with our policy.

I also think its much more than 50/50, its about 65/35 in premiership experienced players favour. If you go by the money then its even more, as we've spent about £80m on premiership experienced players Vs about £30m on non premiership players.

And we've received most of the money we received in sales from premiership clubs, I doubt Chelsea fans say they've a buy scouse policy.

Lets say Suarez hadn't fucked us off last january and we didn't move for Carroll the figure would be 65/35 cash wise the other way, it does not make it fact that our policy is to buy British?

You forgetting somebody there chief?

And to say Henderson and Downing haven't pulled there weight is embarrassing, Henderson has been excellent in CM, and as has been pointed out Downing has created chances, our strikers are letting the team down all of them

Suarez was January and a brilliant signing.

If you are fine with no goals or assists after half a season from a 28 year old England International winger who cost 20m pounds then fine.

Jordan Henderson hasnt been excellent at CM.Name a game in which he was excellent.If he has been excellent in central midfield what would you label Gary McAllister, Gerrard, Didi, Xabi, Lucas when playing there, even Momo and Danny Murphy.

And we've received most of the money we received in sales from premiership clubs, I doubt Chelsea fans say they've a buy scouse policy.

Lets say Suarez hadn't fucked us off last january and we didn't move for Carroll the figure would be 65/35 cash wise the other way, it does not make it fact that our policy is to buy British?

No, if we'd kept Torres and not bought Carroll (I assume Suarez was a typo) we still would've spent more on premiership players (£45m) vs non premiership players (£30m).

Are you really arguing that our policy isn't to buy premiership experienced players when possible? I'd say that Man Utd have a similar policy, its not a slight on the club or the manager in any way.

And with Benayoun, Meireles and Torres, maybe you've hit the nail on the head in regards to Chelsea's transfer policy ;)

Suarez was January and a brilliant signing.

If you are fine with no goals or assists after half a season from a 28 year old England International winger who cost 20m pounds then fine.

Jordan Henderson hasnt been excellent at CM.Name a game in which he was excellent.If he has been excellent in central midfield what would you label Gary McAllister, Gerrard, Didi, Xabi, Lucas when playing there, even Momo and Danny Murphy.

Oh so we can use Carroll as an example of money spent on British players even though he was January and not Suarez, makes sense.

Henderson was brilliant against Fulham QPR and been very good in most games, he's twenty fuckin one you tit, has just moved to a massive club, he's going to be in the team for 10 years