You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

David de Gea signed for the Mancs

lebron

I think De Gea, Jones, Smalling, Fabio and Rafael are all excellent prospects. The fucking cunts are set for years at the back now.

Potentially good players but without Rooney they still badly lack a difference maker in their first team squad. Nani is probably the closest thing they've got.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Young's very quick, scores goals and makes loads too.

Am not one to dismiss things too much because of how he gets assists etc, but Man Utd get their fair share from set pieces already so am not sure he'll be great for them as he could be at Arsenal or Chelsea, for example.

Granted if they add someone like Modric into all this then it changes things but as many have said there isn't much in their summer dealings that's added to their 'first eleven' next season. Say what you like about the likes of Downing and Adam but they'll certainly add a fair bit to ours.

He'll no doubt get described as quite possibly the greatest prospect since Pele, to play the game, just because he's signed for them cunts.

Not even In Spains top 3 goalkeepers.

You missed most of the u21s this summer then? He's already getting over-hyped to fuck. He's the Spanish Joe Hart at the minute. Potential to be really good and currently a great shot stopper but his command of his area is poor as is his ability to get off his line.

You missed most of the u21s this summer then? He's already getting over-hyped to fuck. He's the Spanish Joe Hart at the minute. Potential to be really good and currently a great shot stopper but his command of his area is poor as is his ability to get off his line.

The next David James.

Chelsea are a far bigger threat and better team than Man U next season.

Man U only have one striker who will get them 20 goals a season in Hernandez, and their midfield is, quite frankly, fucking shit. From left to right, all the way across the park they don't have a single top class player in my opinion.

as for at the back, I think Jones is hugely over rated. I reckon Smalling is miles better than him, and two dwarf midgets are not even half as good as Kelly and even Flanagan.

I've said it before many times, but I'm gonna say it again - they're not gonna be nearly the force they were. To be fair, come on, they were absolutely fucking abysmal for 90% of last season. How the fuck they managed to win this league is a mystery that will fuck up my tiny mind til the day I die.

I think De Gea, Jones, Smalling, Fabio and Rafael are all excellent prospects. The fucking cunts are set for years at the back now.

They are all shite.

This de gea cunt will be crying after Suarez tears him a new hole and his bird will leave him and he will be sold to Malaga for one million in January.

Is his bird fit? Nice arse and I like heels, but I wouldn't mind seeing her fizzog before giving her a ring and stealing her off him.

I reckon that's his mum. Well I did, till I saw those heels.

There you go, that's why I wanted facial verification. She might have been a young mum and only around 40, which suits me fine. If she is 36, she's obviously a slag and I won't go there.

The mancs have made some good signings to be fair, for reasonable money. As someone has mentioned they are pretty much sorted in defence/goal for years to come.

They're still not good enough to beat the best in Europe but are still going to be the team to beat in the Premiership next season.

Goalkeepers are the least interesting thing about football. I can't ever imagine getting excited about a goalkeeper signing. It's like going shopping for socks, you know you need some that can do a job, but they have absolutely no value beyond that.

Goalkeepers are the least interesting thing about football. I can't ever imagine getting excited about a goalkeeper signing. It's like going shopping for socks, you know you need some that can do a job, but they have absolutely no value beyond that.

Its still an important position though. Imagine how fucked we'd have been the last 2 years without Pepe Reina. The thoughts of a keeper like David James put the shits up me.

The mancs have made some good signings to be fair, for reasonable money. As someone has mentioned they are pretty much sorted in defence/goal for years to come.

They're still not good enough to beat the best in Europe but are still going to be the team to beat in the Premiership next season.

Reasonable? They have overpaid for all three.

Its still an important position though. Imagine how fucked we'd have been the last 2 years without Pepe Reina. The thoughts of a keeper like David James put the shits up me.

I agree it's crucial, but just not exciting. I can't ever imagine getting excited about spending £20m on a goalkeeper. It's not something I particularly admire or wish I could do either, like when you see a good tackle or a quality through-ball and you think 'that's fucking awesome that!', I've never watched a goalie make a save and thought 'I wish I could make saves like that.' They're just a bare minimum foundation for the rest of the players in my view, you need a good solid one to enable you to get the real show on the road.

Yeah, a pair of fucking spastic socks like David cunting James.

We can dismiss them all we want but they have gone and done the business they wanted to so far and have paid the prices they needed to get the deals done. I would like to see us do the same, while we appear to be strong in the negotiations and look to get some "value", with the assumption that LB and LW are the top two priorities at the present. If we do this then we can have a laugh at the apparent failings of their summer but until then we look not much better than we finished last season.