You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

Me and my colleague (City fan) had a Zoom call today with a potential supplier, we had previously been corresponding through emails so today was the first time I had seen or heard this guy and it turns out he was a scouser. About halfway through the call I messaged my work mate and said when we have finished the business talk, ask him about football I bet you a this guy is a blue, sure enough he was, I could almost see he's biting his tongue when I said I was a red.

My mate asked how I knew and I said it's dead easy to spot, they just have a look and a vibe.

I reckon I have aye!-dar

37 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

This cunt has got a very similar posting style to someone on here. 

catcherintherye

catcherintherye

Player Valuation: £70m
Just on this - again lots of people dont rate / like henderson, but they miss him when is not there. He was the clubs (fan voted) player of the year, Football writers player of the year and the highest ranked Liverpool player of the Players player of the year award behind KDB. Do they all know something you dont?

You're normally a very measured poster, but I do find this rather ridiculous mate.

Liverpool fans opinions, are not worth their paper they are written on. Thats pretty obligatory.

Football writers I think bought into the story of a bang average footballer who turned themselves into a good player. However he was a million miles away from being their best player, never mind the leagues best player. Indeed a lot of their own fans don't even rate him and want him dropped for Keita.

As I've said from the summer, Wijnaldum is a lot better than him and their best midfielder, it's funny a few of them have actually started to notice this now, months after I pointed it out.

There is no credible argument to be made that Jordan Henderson is in the top 6 sports people in this country. It's an insult to all those, from minority backgrounds who get overlooked and who produce far more than him.

The "football writers" are filled with Liverpool fans, so that award is basically Liverpool fans banding together and trying to nominate their captain as player of the year, to try to give some sheen to a title which is essentially not valid in the eyes of 99% of neutral fans. It doesn't work, and the net indirect consequence is that people of colour and women get overlooked as a result for other awards. So great work from them, again.

It's Champ, isn't it!

• Upvote 4

On a rare venture into Liverpool centre a few years ago, my brother & law and I went to see The Killers at the arena.

Beforehand we went to a couple of bars and in a quiet one, got taking to a couple. I don’t know how we got onto the topic of it, but it came out I was a red and the lass in the couple we were taking to was a blue.

I hadn’t even said anything (at least I don’t think I did!) and she was literally frothing at the mouth about how much money we’d spent (pretty sure in was 2012 under Rodgers, so she must have been sounding off about Dalglish), how they finished above us the previous season, Moyes was ace, Dalglish was cunt and the Rodgers was a fraud. 

She might have been right on the last bit, but a nice random conversation at a bar with a polite couple completely turned. This was literally the lass mere seconds after my revelation...

D5D6E8A8-9C75-459E-8E70-69B593487990.gif

Just now, Tj hooker said:

Watched the brief highlights of us beating Bayern last season one of my favourite games of last season  , I'd completely forgotten that the best midfielder in the world James Rodriguez played for Bayern that night 

To be fair, didn’t the next best midfielder in Thiago play?

He certainly played at Anfield.

I know we were on an upwards curve then (and still are) and they were struggling (comparatively speaking), but after that first leg, I had zero reservations that we weren’t going through in Munich.

None at all. Zip, zilch, nowt, nada. 

I’m just gutted I didn’t go to Munich.

12 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

To be fair, didn’t the next best midfielder in Thiago play?

He certainly played at Anfield.

I know we were on an upwards curve then (and still are) and they were struggling (comparatively speaking), but after that first leg, I had zero reservations that we weren’t going through in Munich.

None at all. Zip, zilch, nowt, nada. 

I’m just gutted I didn’t go to Munich.

Yeah he did he had a decent effort in the first half 

1 hour ago, Bjornebye said:

This cunt has got a very similar posting style to someone on here. 

catcherintherye

catcherintherye

Player Valuation: £70m
Just on this - again lots of people dont rate / like henderson, but they miss him when is not there. He was the clubs (fan voted) player of the year, Football writers player of the year and the highest ranked Liverpool player of the Players player of the year award behind KDB. Do they all know something you dont?

You're normally a very measured poster, but I do find this rather ridiculous mate.

Liverpool fans opinions, are not worth their paper they are written on. Thats pretty obligatory.

Football writers I think bought into the story of a bang average footballer who turned themselves into a good player. However he was a million miles away from being their best player, never mind the leagues best player. Indeed a lot of their own fans don't even rate him and want him dropped for Keita.

As I've said from the summer, Wijnaldum is a lot better than him and their best midfielder, it's funny a few of them have actually started to notice this now, months after I pointed it out.

There is no credible argument to be made that Jordan Henderson is in the top 6 sports people in this country. It's an insult to all those, from minority backgrounds who get overlooked and who produce far more than him.

The "football writers" are filled with Liverpool fans, so that award is basically Liverpool fans banding together and trying to nominate their captain as player of the year, to try to give some sheen to a title which is essentially not valid in the eyes of 99% of neutral fans. It doesn't work, and the net indirect consequence is that people of colour and women get overlooked as a result for other awards. So great work from them, again.

So, according to this, not only is title winning captain Jordan Henderson (who also helped raise millions for charity but shunned the publicity) not deserving of any awards (not that I think he'd be arsed anyway) but a vote for him is somehow racist and sexist? 

1 hour ago, Scott_M said:

He’s upset being called a nonce?

Once you’ve been touched by The Ev...

I wish I lived in Liverpool and / or knew more people who supported them. A constant source of amusement. 

Around 26 seconds does he say "I'll take you on the tobbles"? '"On the tiles", "On the tobbles" in his "Evertonian country". The gentlemen appears to have taken drink.

28 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

399B4E11-39FF-4D33-B3F2-E10429F7F668.png

Misery / delusion coupons more like.

So they'd 'only' have lost just over £70m last year if it wasnt for covid ie £140m loss but just under £70m was due to no fans etc in the ground?

Moshiri is going to 'buy' £250m worth of shares in a club he's already (absolute?) majority shareholder in? I know Abramovic does this but you'd think the paragons of virtual and corinthian spirit they expouse would mean everton would sink so low.

9 minutes ago, Halcyon Days said:

The Italian tramp naming us again in their presser as the reason why, what a cunt.

Hahahaha the fucking pension shagging scruff. They've got into the he'd of one of the greatest managers to grace the game and turned him into a piss stinking bitter arl fart. 

• Upvote 3

17 minutes ago, Halcyon Days said:

The Italian tramp naming us again in their presser as the reason why, what a cunt.

Incredible the mileage they are making out of this. Seen a few comments on everton articles about their game with chelsea and 'Hamez' missing due to van Dijk's 'assault' on both him and calvert lewin in the 1st 3 minutes of the derby!

If they's lost pickford for the season due to a van Dijk challenge and another player due to a red card challenge, I might have had some sympathy for them. But it's just pure bollocks to say this lad is missing because of van Dijk's innocuous challenge. Plus the cunts played games since then anyway.