You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

Of all the blues I know, the most bitter twisted of all is actually from rainhill. Shot him down in-front of some bird be was trying to nail once when he said all liverpool fans are norwegians or wools. Everyone around us burst out laughing when i pointed out where he grew up, he went redder than our kit

Of all the blues I know, the most bitter twisted of all is actually from rainhill. Shot him down in-front of some bird be was trying to nail once when he said all liverpool fans are norwegians or wools. Everyone around us burst out laughing when i pointed out where he grew up, he went redder than our kit

Did he get sympathy-fucked?

The Everton Way...

Walked into the Chicken barbeque place in Broadway on Saturday morning & there is some boring bluenose bastard waffling on to the clearly not-arsed girls behind the counter about how his mate is a cab driver who only bothers doing Saturdays if Liverpool are at home as everybody comes in from the airport. Do they never get tired of this shit.

They are like some kids toy where you press a button or pull a chord and the toy has only 3 or 4 different things to say.

• Upvote 1

Can remember prior to Istanbul I sat on a bank of desks with 4 other Evertonians. Overheard them slagging off Norwegians, Irish and Southerners supporting Liverpool. One was born in Swindon and moved to Liverpool when he was 25, another was originally from Blackpool and another one was from Ormskirk who had lived in York for 10 years. Only one was actually from Liverpool.

Was slightly gutted that I was in Australia when Liverpool won the CL in 2005 because they all phoned in sick the day after, would have took the piss big time when they came back in. They had pulled down my mates flag off his desk a few times leading up to the game. Bet they had the best 45 minutes of their life that night then the rest of it was a nightmare.

Loads of kick offs in Lille already, according to Twitter.

Everton fans getting had off by Lille fans and the po-po.

Strange, you'd expect them to have the upper hand as there's allegedly 18,000 of them.

Can't take them anywhere. Embarrassing the city.

Lille Not Satis Night-In-A-Cell Optimum.

• Upvote 1

Loads of kick offs in Lille already, according to Twitter.

Everton fans getting had off by Lille fans and the po-po.

Strange, you'd expect them to have the upper hand as there's allegedly 18,000 of them.

Can't take them anywhere. Embarrassing the city.

They're scrapping with police now aren't they. Kopite behaviour that.

We unfortunately come from a lower working class city, sharing the reputation that shower of shite from across the park have lumped on us. 

But again UEFAs own stance is that people from Liverpool are THE worst fans in Europe. That lot have a lot to answer for.

Yep it's our fault, as always.

• Upvote 1