You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

I always wonder what it must be like to be an Everton fan who's not from Liverpool. The entire local fan base never ever stops telling you that you're not welcome at their club. Imagine being a Norwegian Everton fan and seeing that flag? The amount of fans and income they must lose because of their backward, little englander, dumb view is great, as it means they'll forever be a small club.

• Upvote 1

As I am sure most here know there is actually a banner with all the names of those who died at Heysel on with the tagline "39 Italians can't be wrong"........

Has to be the ultimate low, that.

The people who died at Heysel weren't all Italian.

They can't even get their obsession right.

At whom is the banner on the right aimed? And why would they be sucking their balls? Please note they don't care what the Redshite say.

Well, clearly it's aimed at us, because the photo was taken at Wembley.

I wonder how they felt, folding it up to take it home after Andy Carroll had dumped them on their still-unkissed arses?

• Upvote 1

I always wonder what it must be like to be an Everton fan who's not from Liverpool. The entire local fan base never ever stops telling you that you're not welcome at their club. Imagine being a Norwegian Everton fan and seeing that flag? The amount of fans and income they must lose because of their backward, little englander, dumb view is great, as it means they'll forever be a small club.

Always makes me laugh too. Whenever I come across a shite fan they always tell you how their club is "scouse."

I always tell them no, your club isnt scouse, its parochial so will forever remain a wart on the face of football.

According to some balloon in the Echo, the blues should have won the European cup in 1971 !

This is a new one on me, but I was only five at the time, it's bollocks isn't it ?

Yeah. they unluckily drew the many times european champions (not!) panathynikos who promptly put them to the sword 1-0 over 2 legs if I remember right.

Talk about dreaming!

The mighty Panathanaikos put them out in 1971......and, then, to compound their msiery, we knocked them out in the semi-final of the FA cup at OT in the following game. Their hatred of us, it could be argued, has a very long nurtured and deep psychological basis. It didn't just start with Clive Thomas.

Pretty sure they would have won the European Cup 4 times during the First World War and six times during the Second World War if the Kopite, murdering Germans hadn't conspired against them by starting wars and the lazy French redshite bastards had got off their arse and invented the competition earlier

• Upvote 5