You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

22 minutes ago, Harry Squatter said:

Jesus christ, they are absolutely fucked. £23.9m a year in interest payments just based on that figure which will increase as the debt won't be going down. 

I don’t think those figures are including what the mosh has put in for the ground either. That figures what he put in for the football side in the early days 

Let's just see what happens, if, as reported, 777 do not give them any more handouts. It's a real cliff-edge scenario.

They're truly living hand to mouth at the moment. When do they get their share of the PL money for the season? It's going to be gone before they get their hands on it. Like many we've all worked with over the years, getting loans from different people every day. Then on Friday, no sooner have they got their wage packet in their hands, than they're paying back everything they've borrowed all week, and they're left with a quid in their pocket for the weekend. Back to square one.

That stick in the cogwheel is coming round...

50 minutes ago, Harry Squatter said:

Jesus christ, they are absolutely fucked. £23.9m a year in interest payments just based on that figure which will increase as the debt won't be going down. 

Just £600k less than Luton's total wage bill.

On 12/03/2024 at 01:50, Harry Squatter said:

My mate shagged two strippers on stage at our footy team night out at the Ferndale in Waterloo about 20 years ago. For some reason he thought everyone there would keep quiet about it and his Mrs would never find out.....

Went to a stripper night when I workers on Edge Lane in the early 80’s. This lad , who used to come around the shop floor selling bacon, shagged some old bird . Next time he came around no fuckers would buy his bacon !

6 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

I love the way we've only got one thread about them and we still spend half the time talking about ropey strippers.

You don’t have to be a stripper to be a stripper but yer ma’s a stripper 

8 hours ago, The wanderer said:

Went to a stripper night when I workers on Edge Lane in the early 80’s. This lad , who used to come around the shop floor selling bacon, shagged some old bird . Next time he came around no fuckers would buy his bacon !

He woke up with a rash(er).

14 hours ago, Chocoholic said:

Let's just see what happens, if, as reported, 777 do not give them any more handouts. It's a real cliff-edge scenario.

They're truly living hand to mouth at the moment. When do they get their share of the PL money for the season? It's going to be gone before they get their hands on it. Like many we've all worked with over the years, getting loans from different people every day. Then on Friday, no sooner have they got their wage packet in their hands, than they're paying back everything they've borrowed all week, and they're left with a quid in their pocket for the weekend. Back to square one.

That stick in the cogwheel is coming round...

I worked with a lad who realised he could use one of the company's options get an interest free advance on his salary. He borrowed almost 90% of his following month's pay to go on a massive bender with. I left a few months later but he was still utterly brassic then. He's Everton FC.