You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

34 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

To be fair though, the Everton fans have a right to be angry getting fucked at Bournemouth twice in a week. 

I was about to say this. If you can't go apeshit after 2 treks to Dorset in 4 days to watch your team get battered 7-1 on aggregate by a Championship level team , when can you ?

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, sir roger said:

I was about to say this. If you can't go apeshit after 2 treks to Dorset in 4 days to watch your team get battered 7-1 on aggregate by a Championship level team , when can you ?

mad a city, the city of Liverpool is still 10-7 up on aggregate against Bournemouth so it isn’t all bad

• Upvote 5

54 minutes ago, Walter Sobchak said:

I think it’s inevitable they will go down. They are the worse run team in PL. That rot is deep and comes to bite you in the arse, see Forrest, Leeds and Newcastle for reference. 

All quiet in the WhatsApp groups today, which tell its own story.

Aston Villa too.

They've been ready to go down for a long time now, they just can't quite get over the line!

I think they’ve got real issues in terms of belief and harmony. All this has been said already but it’s incredibly early in the season to be arguing with fans and bood off at the same away ground twice in a week.

The spirit doesn’t look to be there. The reaction after Gray scored in midweek was like a 93rd minute consolation in a game that’s gone, not a goal to pull a cup tie back to 2-1 with time to play.

Frank is shit, but off all the things about him the one that always stands out to me is how shit he comes across in interviews considering he was a player so recently. He’s completely uninspiring and says nothing interesting, ever.

Nobody is running through a proverbial brick wall for Frank Lampard.

From a playing squad point of view they have got better than others on paper but it takes more than players on paper and looking like belief is waning after less than half the season - that smells like trouble

10 hours ago, RJ Fan club said:

The blurb states

'All the fun of matchday at the stadium, none of the postmatch traffic and lines for the toilet. Build your very own home away from home with this Everton FC Wooden PZLZ Stadium!'

I would have thought that the postmatch traffic and toilet queues were the best part on an Everton fan's day.