You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Reina continues to ready the fans for summer move.

Horus

After the match today surely he will see that Arsenal, are less likely to win anything than we are.

how do you figure that? i know we all like to make fun of Arsenal and their trophy haul the last few years, but as of right now, they are second, we are sixth. they are a better team than us, with better depth, more money, champions league football and can offer him the "London lifestyle".

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Spanish goalkeeper Pepe Reina told the pair he was amazed they didn’t go public and demand answers. Both admit the dilemma tortured them at the time and still plays on their consciences today."

Brian Reade: An Epic Swindle - 44 Months With A Pair Of Cowboys Read extract of how Liverpool was dragged to its knees during the shambolic reign of US owners Tom Hicks and George Gillett - Mirror Football Blog - MirrorFootball.co.uk

I can see him going to Arsenal or AC Milan. Wenger may rate Szczeny but Kroenke has taken over so they might spend a bit in the transfer market to mark the occasion. AC Milan don't have good keepers in their rooster so they arein the look out for keepers. Bayern are in for one too.

That article doesn't reflect well on Carragher and Gerrard in my opinion. They knew they were fucking everything up and sat there in silence. Gerrard didn't sit there silently when it came to transfer requests, new contracts, and demanding the club was going in the right direction for him in 04-06.

Fair play to Pepe. He spoke out and tried to encourage the really powerful players to do the same.

I sometimes wonder if the players think we actually won the Arsenal game. I know it was exciting to score so late on, but Pepe and Dirk throwing their jerseys to the crowd????

I think it was a nice gesture to our fantastic(as always) travelling fans, and i don't believe that they only need to do it when we win.

And i think as how the game went it must feel like a victory at last, because of the heroic fight in 2nd half.

I can see him going to Arsenal or AC Milan. Wenger may rate Szczeny but Kroenke has taken over so they might spend a bit in the transfer market to mark the occasion. AC Milan don't have good keepers in their rooster so they arein the look out for keepers. Bayern are in for one too.

They bid a massive amount for him in Summer.

I sometimes wonder if the players think we actually won the Arsenal game. I know it was exciting to score so late on, but Pepe and Dirk throwing their jerseys to the crowd????

It wasn't a win but adversity was overcome, and I think everyone felt we'd thrown away a point so it was nice to get one back. Can't really blame them for being pleased about that.

Did you see the players when we conceded the pen though, Johnny. They were utterly deflated, they put a huge shift in and thought they had the point stolen right at the end.

To show the resolve and fight to get the point obviously had them buzzing. I think it showed what we're about now.