You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The lets make fun of Nani thread

Xherdan

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont fucking know but hes always getting info on them always talking about what he kniws when I was at mojos

OK Simon, I'm leaving it because you're obviously getting wound up and I wasn't aiming for that.

Given what you posted, you obviously believe him - first question I would have asked him is "how do you know that" so I assumed you'd have done the same. I'm just trying to work out whether this is some genuine insider info or some manc WUM bullshitting because I've got to go to work with loads of the cunts tomorrow and hate not being informed.

45 minutes of Brian Cox I've missed through this, the fucker had better be repeated.

I'm not angry it just bothers me how some people can be when you show compassion to a player or anything good for a player in our league that don't play for us it's a joke.

Usually I'd agree with you mate but in this case:

a) It's Nani

b) there's no proof that he's got anything more than a cut leg.

b) is particularly relevant and the reason I was pumping you for more info because if he does have a very serious injury, I may actually be able to find a very tiny scrap of sympathy for him buried deep within my black heart, based on the fact that the player who caused it didn't get sent off and won't be getting a further punishment because the ref booked him. Only a scrap mind you.

Guest ShoePiss
I'm not angry it just bothers me how some people can be when you show compassion to a player or anything good for a player in our league that don't play for us it's a joke.

Si I think you'll find compassion on this forum when it's warranted. You have been fooled by that photoshopped picture and have been listening to a manc mate of yours.

Guest ian garro
Simon what the fuck are you going on about mate? Eduardo shattered his leg, Nani has got a cut! A fucking cut I tell you! There is no conceivable comparison to be drawn between the two incidents.

I think it's sick the way that this cock-nosed fucking cheat has tried to con the ref in EVERY SINGLE MATCH I've ever seen him play, I think it's sick that he's got no respect whatsoever for other players and is always looking to get people sent off and I think it's pretty fucking sick that the last time we played them his club manager had to come out on the attack with some half-arsed bullshit about Torres to deflect attention from the fact that the little Sammy Davis Jr-looking motherfucker had been throwing himself onto the floor every time one of our lads went within three feet of him.

I couldn't give a flying fuck about this little ballbag's injury, not because I'm a cruel and vicious person but because he's bought and paid for one of these several times over with his constant shithousery, the same behaviour that explains why so many other people couldn't give a shit about him either.

He's a snidey diving little cheat, plain and simple and if refs had any balls at all, he'd have been booked or sent off for diving about one game in five since he joined United. Fuck him.

All this shit about how much he's improved this season bakes my shit as well, he's become marginally less selfish, his passing and crossing have improved slightly and he's totally failed to address the dark side of his game. The biggest reason he looks improved this season is because the mancs squad in general is looking worse.

RoboRiise never, ever disappoints.

Guest davelfc
It looks a bit like the second time he goes down, he is trying to make it look like Stevie pushed him.

Gerrard should have walked for that, disgusting the way he threw him to the floor. 'Woughly'

Im a bit dim the bit muscle where the fucking shin is smart ass.

Simon. There is no shin muscle. There is a calf-muscle which is on the back of the leg. Nani has a cut on the front of his leg. There is skin, and then bone. He will have a few stitches and then he'll be fine.

Also HE WALKED OUT OF ANFIELD. One more time Simon. HE WALKED OUT OF ANFIELD. If his shin muscle (which doesn't exist) had been torn apart, then do you think he could walk? Do you not think he'd be is hospital?

Simon, your Manc mate is taking the piss.

I'd go as far as to say that Gerrard was playing within himself because he has a much worse injury then Nani, but Gerrard is actually playing through it.

Nani is a ponce.I guarantee you that if it was roles reveresed, then you would have seen carra in the second half.

Simon, tell your Manc piss taking mate to fuck off.

Guest ShoePiss
Simon. There is no shin muscle. There is a calf-muscle which is on the back of the leg. Nani has a cut on the front of his leg. There is skin, and then bone. He will have a few stitches and then he'll be fine.

Also HE WALKED OUT OF ANFIELD. One more time Simon. HE WALKED OUT OF ANFIELD. If his shin muscle (which doesn't exist) had been torn apart, then do you think he could walk? Do you not think he'd be is hospital?

I'd go as far as to say that Gerrard was playing within himself because he has a much worse injury then Nani, but Gerrard is actually playing through it.

Nani is a ponce.I guarantee you that if it was roles reveresed, then you would have seen carra in the second half.

Tibialis.png

I think simon means the tibialis anterior muscle, its the muscle next to the shin bone.

Haha, just seen the cunt on MOTD2 rolling around after a nothing jump with Johnson, says it all really.

Live by the sword, die by the sword.

It looks a bit like the second time he goes down, he is trying to make it look like Stevie pushed him.

Oh he is, quite blatantly - I thought everyone had spotted that.

(Edit) Yep, was just on then and that's still how I read it.

The 'breaking news' tickertape on the BBC forum has ' Nani has deep gash in his leg after Jamie Carragher tackle'.

Since when has a player having a cut leg been 'breaking news' ?

I can't believe the way BBC suck around Ferguson despite him treating them like a bad smell.