You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rafa on Football Focus

tea

• Replies 697
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What the fuck is that cunt doing on tv talking about fooball/us. Can't he move on. Etc

Thread closed.

Thread re-opened.

Give it a fucking break JohnnyH. Negged.

No, you fuck off. Rafa is da bomb. Repped.

Torres is a cunt.

Agreed

Thread closed.

I've got a lot of respect for Rafa. Like him or loathe him, his commitment to LFC and respect for the fans is undeniable. I'll certainly be watching!

Agree completely, Dan walker very complimentary about the interview on Twitter as well.

Nothing that happens at Liverpool any more is any of his fucking business and he should keep his mouth firmly fucking shut

Why on earth are Football Focus doing an interview with somebody who currently has zero involvement with football any way?

Great use of our license fee, that...

Nothing that happens at Liverpool any more is any of his fucking business and he should keep his mouth firmly fucking shut

Why on earth are Football Focus doing an interview with somebody who currently has zero involvement with football any way?

I know exactly what you mean Tom, I feel much the same about your posts. One day I hope your bitterness at not being in Istanbul subsides.

You don't half talk some terrible shit.

Give it a rest, Tom. It's fucking tedious now.

He's a European Cup winning manager who has worked at top clubs in Italy, England and Spain. He might have something interesting to say regarding football in general...not just Liverpool

would you of said the same about Kenny before he rejoined the club? In fact you wouldn't have Kenny only for Rafa.

Have little respect. he give us Two CL finals & FA cup to enjoy.

Guest ShoePiss

Haha top draw wind up from tom. The problem though Tom you've said so much extreme daft shite about this topic that most won't see the funny side.

I do though Tom, good work!