You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rafa on Football Focus

tea

He just needs to keep it quiet.

Smacks of 'dont forget about me'

I love you Rafa, but you're better than this.

Sadly no he isn't,.

How many times in the last 2 years here did we all cringe when he did a press conference? How did we all feel with the famous list? How many times were we deading a post match interview?

Too fucking many.

When he left I was hoping it would change but it hasn't, infact it's got worse in many ways.

I usually watch fotball fucus but I don't know if I can take it tomorrow.

• Replies 697
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"To be manager of Liverpool is a dream for me. This time, I know that Kenny is doing really well.

"I have to wait and keep watching games, but if you say to me in the future would you like to be manager, for sure, no doubt about this. When, that is the question. I have to move forward, anyway."

Yet more evidence of why he should never manage or be employed by LFC again.

Even under Hodgson, Kenny never said anything about wanting the job back. He was always gracious and framed it in a way that he'd "help the club if necessary".

Benitez will always put himself above Liverpool. He and Torres are cut from the same cloth.

Even under Hodgson, Kenny never said anything about wanting the job back. He was always gracious and framed it in a way that he'd "help the club if necessary".

Benitez will always put himself above Liverpool. He and Torres are cut from the same cloth.

It's a pity most of your posts aren't consigned to the same place as the subject of your username. To even compare Benitez to Torres is both laughable and disgraceful.

City nor Chelsea wouldn't know what a European Cup looks like, but they can still attract top players because of their purchasing power. If we had made the right call 4 years ago, we would probably be as attractive to players for the same reason.

Not really sure what point you're trying to make here, 'postie. We have attracted those players in spite of our relatively tight purse-strings because of Istanbul.

Hmm. This thread started out badly, began to show signs of improvement and then thundered into a brief but unforgettable golden age (courtesy of gkmacca). Unfortunately it peaked early, things started to go downhill and, apart from the occasional bright spot, started to descend into a confused mess of earnest antagonism, counter-accusations and obsessive behaviour, and will eventually collapse leaving nothing but a bunch of random blerts on the internet calling each other cunts.

Any parallels with Rafa's career here quite unintended.

perfect description of football forums- i just lol'd all over the new bed sheets

Skaro don't believe this blatant anti-bean propergader. Way more than half the forum can either take or leave beans on a fry up or completely support the idea. The anti bean group are very much the minority and resort to all kinds of underhand tactics.

My youngest brother flatly refuses to eat a fry-up without beans. Which does seem to be taking it too extremes. But then he is a Bitter.

Personally, I would prefer beans than not, but it's by no means a dealbreaker.

I think most members of the Talibean use the fact that a fry-up needs beans for moisture, but surely that's what condiments like tommy k or brown sauce are for?

Uh-oh, I think I've opened up a whole new debate. There'll be sauce and bean juice all over the shop.

Finally, whenever I've eaten a breaky in a posh place down in that London, you NEVER get the beans.

My youngest brother flatly refuses to eat a fry-up without beans. Which does seem to be taking it too extremes. But then he is a Bitter.

Personally, I would prefer beans than not, but it's by no means a dealbreaker.

I think most members of the Talibean use the fact that a fry-up needs beans for moisture, but surely that's what condiments like tommy k or brown sauce are for?

Uh-oh, I think I've opened up a whole new debate. There'll be sauce and bean juice all over the shop.

Finally, whenever I've eaten a breaky in a posh place down in that London, you NEVER get the beans.

I ate a breakfast in a posh place in Edinborough after me and a few thousand middle class heroes made poverty history. Everything was a bit poncey and to my great shock the breakfast came with beans, although they had bits of shredded onion in them for some reason. I left them well alone as you can imagine. They make everything else on the plate taste of beans and Benitez fucking knows this too which is why we sold Alonso.

I ate a breakfast in a posh place in Edinborough after me and a few thousand middle class heroes made poverty history. Everything was a bit poncey and to my great shock they breakfast cam with beans, although they had bits of shredded onion in them for some reason. I left them well alone as you can imagine. They make everything else on the plate taste of beans and Benitez fucking knows this too which is why we sold Alonso.

I hate fucking posts like this. Have you even thought about what you're saying?

There's just no way that fucking BEANS can overpower the taste of, say, bacon. No way. Wouldn't happen. I'd go as far as saying that the subtle bean flavour is complementary.

You're probably right about Alonso, though. I always thought his transfer was at least partly bean-related.

Kenny wrote in his book that he really wanted the job when it was given to Hodgson. No difference to rafa saying it now imo

Don't watch football focus but i won't pretend that's why I'm here, of course you have beans on a fry up. I find it bizarre and quite frankly disgusting that people don't. No beans! this country has gone down the shit pipe.

You know who is to blame?

Immigrants. Coming here, with their non bean-eating ways.

It's a fact that we are the only country in the world to eat beans, and it's one reason why there is a "Great" in from of the "Britain".

I would even go so far as to say that everyone who comes here has to eat beans, otherwise you can just fuck off back to NoBeanLand or wherever the fuck you come from.