You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Over on the Members' Forum (in your dreams, peasants!) Red Nick has just admitted that he never comes around here anymore.

Sounds like open season to me. (6)

- Red Nick is a massive Peter Andre fan.

- The mangina dance in Silence of the Lambs was based on Red Nick's daily pre-breakfast routine.

- If you lick Red Nick, he tastes like the jelly stuff in the top of a cheap pork pie.

- Red Nick once pushed 12 kumquats up his bunghole. He managed to recover 10 of them.

- Red Nick is an Evertonian.

Any more?

Over on the Members' Forum (in your dreams, peasants!) Red Nick has just admitted that he never comes around here anymore.

- The mangina dance in Silence of the Lambs was based on Red Nick's daily pre-breakfast routine.

- If you lick Red Nick, he tastes like the jelly stuff in the top of a cheap pork pie.

- Red Nick once pushed 12 kumquats up his bunghole. He managed to recover 10 of them.

Any more?

You pathetic fucking idiot starting an insult thread, tool!

Guest TesticleOReilly
How's primary school coming along?

Is that the only comment you have? It's just you use it on everyone. Normally it takes 3 or 4 posts before you come out with that sort of thing. Sonny.

Any more?

That's genius.

Haha some Fucking idiots here, little whinging bitches. Here some milk and cookies kids

Have some milk and cookies?

What does that even mean, you fucking blithering cunt?

Are we child-like? Is that it?

There's nothing particularly child-like about thinking a dopey, hateful fucking cunt would fuck off and never return. Maybe books for kids have moved on since my day.

"The Twat in the fucking massive Jester Hat"

"Charlie and the Cunt Factory"

"Janet & John Hunt And Kill Dan Cuntkins"

you're not doing much to sway the neutral
Me? Mate i've discovered that being polite and talking about football gets you absolutely nowhere on this site, i do most of my football and liverpool talking on other sites, as its 90% abuse here and 10% football.

Some nice people here and some not so nice people here, such is life but lot of kids on here. Like i said i've tried to be polite but sure now and again ya just can't help yourself.

Have some milk and cookies?

What does that even mean, you fucking blithering cunt?

Are we child-like? Is that it?

There's nothing particularly child-like about thinking a dopey, hateful fucking cunt would fuck off and never return. Maybe books for kids have moved on since my day.

"The Twat in the fucking massive Jester Hat"

"Charlie and the Cunt Factory"

"Janet & John Hunt And Kill Dan Cuntkins"

Are u still talking u pathetic idiot, internet toughness award for you my pre pubescent friend,well done mary.