You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Kenny Huang linked to Liverpool takeover

Wor Horse

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That article is so full of bullshit. Firstly the headline makes it seem as though he is the most corrupt fuck on earth, the first paragraph doesn't help either. But if you read on you see he has won all but one lawsuit brought against him. The one he hasn't won has not yet been resolved.

Nick Harris, if you are reading this. Go fuck yourself.

Thanks.

So either the result of the predicted G&H sponsored dirt digging or a genuine expose. Who the fuck knows eh? As with most matters, I am agnostic until the very unlikely event of incontrovertible evidence

I'd bet it's G & H sponsored dirt, I'm convinced of it. There will be more to come before Friday too.

Why cant we all be friends? You might like having me around in the future if you play nice.

will you stay around when Mr Huang owns our club? how much money is behind kirdi ? will the solar panels work during the dark winter months? do these backers really give a fuck about Liverpool fc or is it just a money making scheme?

do you oven bake your pizza's or stone bake them?

give us some answers you might enjoy being here then we might enjoy you being here

Guest Numero Veinticinco
That article is so full of bullshit. Firstly the headline makes it seem as though he is the most corrupt fuck on earth, the first paragraph doesn't help either. But if you read on you see he has won all but one lawsuit brought against him. The one he hasn't won has not yet been resolved.

Nick Harris, if you are reading this. Go fuck yourself.

I'm just throwing my hands up in the air at it all, Sab. The rough sequence of events is this:

1. DVC/UEM and Bamba post how the leading bidders are credible and wealthy.

2. The Times prints how the fund is so big that it could make us the most powerful club in the world.

3. Some questions asked, some strange information about offices, backers, associates.

4. He's Dell's Chinese cousin.

Throw in a solarium and free electricity for the City and you've got yourself a hell of a story. I'm lost.

not sure what the current design is as ive only seen these plans. But its an oval shaped stadium with the hotel on one end. You would be able to watch a game from your room. The shopping enter will obviously all be below the pitch.

my dogs has got to go into the vets tomorrow for a small op.so i was a bit down until i read that:lol:you've cheered me up.theres not a chance in hell that anything like that would be allowed to be built in stanley park,they had to make some changes to the fascia on the hks design to get the go ahead,so noway would they allow a stadium with a hotel attached to it and shopping centre below it get built.

It's amazing isn't it that within an hour or so of Subrata Roy's Sahara Group declaring that it won't be bidding ' for the time being', we have the H&G 'preferred bidder' claiming a deal will be done by Sunday and an article seeking to attempt to sully Kenny Huang. Looks like the H&G PR machine peddling a load of bull to up the ante. If Yaya was a serious player, why didn't his consortium ibuy the club in April. Lets face it he's been hanging on to Gillett's coat tails for a good long time now. Why wait till July / August to offer the Yanks top dollar and find yourself up against rival bids?

What did Broughton say? If prospective buyers are using the newspapers to claim victory, its probably best not to believe them as no serious buyer would want to go public. This also makes me wonder about Huang and wonder whather either the Al-Kharifi bid or the Ambani bids are a lot further along the track? All will be revealed very soon.

my dogs has got to go into the vets tomorrow for a small op.so i was a bit down until i read that:lol:you've cheered me up.theres not a chance in hell that anything like that would be allowed to be built in stanley park,they had to make some changes to the fascia on the hks design to get the go ahead,so noway would they allow a stadium with a hotel attached to it and shopping centre below it get built.

Yes, but when the council reads about the solar panels, the rest will fly through the approval process.

Hahahahaha!

One bit of proof to be going on with: Type "Kirdi" into the name box here and read all about the Pizza and Off-licence past - https://ssl.req.gouv.qc.ca/slc0110_eng.html

How about you lot show us some proof instead of changing the story every time something else is uncovered about him?

Proof of the planes, the AIG work, the FIFA work, the time spent in the Middle East.

Go on - admit it: you've been conned too.

LOL. k.

The pizza places are when he came to canada. He needed to invest in the province in order to speed up imigration. Planes are ordered and will be delivered in october. I dont believe bombardier keeps planes in a showroom ready to ship (its not a car dealer). AIG and FIFA I cannot comment on as I believe they are factual by I personally do not know details. I do know he is friends with Platini (take that for what its worth). As for the time he's spent in the middle east I know what you want me to tell you.

The Hotel he is refering to is The Albert, if you stand on a chair in the back bedroom.....

LOL. k.

The pizza places are when he came to canada. He needed to invest in the province in order to speed up imigration. Planes are ordered and will be delivered in october. I dont believe bombardier keeps planes in a showroom ready to ship (its not a car dealer). AIG and FIFA I cannot comment on as I believe they are factual by I personally do not know details. I do know he is friends with Platini (take that for what its worth). As for the time he's spent in the middle east I know what you want me to tell you.

One more genuine question, Eddie:

What did you hope to achieve by coming on here?

Golde Word, if Kirdi want to be taken serious and have the support of the fans then surely he knows that throwing them a bone with a little bit of meat on it...i.e. inclination to his backers....would gain him a bit of respect!

No?....For sure?

I agree. But all this will be over soon.

It's amazing isn't it that within an hour or so of Subrata Roy's Sahara Group declaring that it won't be bidding ' for the time being', we have the H&G 'preferred bidder' claiming a deal will be done by Sunday and an article seeking to attempt to sully Kenny Huang. Looks like the H&G PR machine peddling a load of bull to up the ante. If Yaya was a serious player, why didn't his consortium ibuy the club in April. Lets face it he's been hanging on to Gillett's coat tails for a good long time now. Why wait till July / August to offer the Yanks top dollar and find yourself up against rival bids?

What did Broughton say? If prospective buyers are using the newspapers to claim victory, its probably best not to believe them as no serious buyer would want to go public. This also makes me wonder about Huang and wonder whather either the Al-Kharifi bid or the Ambani bids are a lot further along the track? All will be revealed very soon.

to be fair I think bids have just been invited so no could have bid in april.

Yes, but when the council reads about the solar panels, the rest will fly through the approval process.

ye i forgot about them,we might do a deal with the council they could syphon of some of the power for the town hall and cut there electricity bill.

I'm just throwing my hands up in the air at it all, Sab. The rough sequence of events is this:

1. DVC/UEM and Bamba post how the leading bidders are credible and wealthy.

2. The Times prints how the fund is so big that it could make us the most powerful club in the world.

3. Some questions asked, some strange information about offices, backers, associates.

4. He's Dell's Chinese cousin.

Throw in a solarium and free electricity for the City and you've got yourself a hell of a story. I'm lost.

The more shit gets said about him the more I am convinced it is G+H that are spreading it. We know of two "bids". His and Kirdi's. We know G+H don't want his and that they are talking to Kirdi. Ergo I will assume they would prefer Kirdi. So they put out smear stories about Huang.

That article boiled down to "People have sued him, but he won them all, so he's bad". Utterly clueless shite.

I am convinced that Huang is best for this club for no reason other than he is so clearly the one that G+H don't want. We know they are only thinking about themselves. They have so much previous in this.

Huang is the best bet, in terms of bidders we know about, for this club. I am sure of it.