You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Championship Playoffs

Carradona

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My Facebook wall is full of mongs threatening to beat up Blackpool fans outside the ground. Fuck Forest and fuck BlackBerries for delivering these shite messages.

I hate modern. modern speak and gadgets. I dont even understand your post lewis. I could have sworn i read that you have a wall full of mongs going to beat up blackpool fans, and you received a message from a fruit.

wish i had paid attention in school

I hate modern. modern speak and gadgets. I dont even understand your post lewis. I could have sworn i read that you have a wall full of mongs going to beat up blackpool fans, and you received a message from a fruit.

wish i had paid attention in school

You're on the internet, and you've chosen a name made out of text speak?

You're on the internet, and you've chosen a name made out of text speak?

yes but the internet doesnt exist, and none of us are really here. If we are really here, then why is no one using their real names. why are we all faceless. you dont really exist, we will never meet. rumours abound that if you try and meet anyone from interweb world, bad things happen.

as for the user name i wanted to get with the kids but 'lolz' 'rotfl' 'pmsl' and 'ffs' were already in use.

yes but the internet doesnt exist, and none of us are really here. If we are really here, then why is no one using their real names. why are we all faceless. you dont really exist, we will never meet. rumours abound that if you try and meet anyone from interweb world, bad things happen.

as for the user name i wanted to get with the kids but 'lolz' 'rotfl' 'pmsl' and 'ffs' were already in use.

One thing that most certainly exists, is the use of correct grammar.

Holloway is a bell end, he spent most of his time as Leicester, in between making shit signings, pointless changes to the starting line-up and getting us relegated to the 3rd tier of english football for the first time in our history, pissing about with the media and making his funny little quips.

He also joined us from Plymouth despite Plymouth being 10 places higher in the league. He has no principles and and is just a chancer who works well with small clubs who have small squads because he doesn't have to do anything other than motivate them, give him a bit of money and handful of players to manage and rotate he is fucked. I also predict he will be off given half a chance if someone waves a cheque-book at him.

Nigel Pearson is the dourest most boring manager in the League he is sceptical of the press and doesn't have any one-liners or amusing quotes but he is a fucking good manager. I hope we beat Cardiff tonight so we can stuff Hollowhead and his tangerines (they will be without their hat-trick hero DJ Campbell - also a bell end - as he is our player).

As for the Liverpool lads, Jack Hobbs has been outstanding this season, nothing will bring on a player as quick as playing 2 full seasons, he has captained the side a few times and was voted player of the season by the fans and the players. Spearing has come on loads after a few dodgy subs appearances and his replacement of Oakley in the middle lead to a 5 game winning streak to end the season. I hope we can secure a season long loan deal for him next year.

We were poor against Cardiff on Sunday I hope we can turn it round tonight and then stuff Holloway at Wembley and see you boys next season.

I would like to see Blackpool or Cardiff come up, as it will be more interesting than Forest or Leicester. I don't think we have a very good record against Forest away and Leicester used to be our bogey team. I can remember losing to them 3 times in a row at Anfield, so I don't want to see them back.

So I would have to go for Blackpool, as I like Ian Holloway.

Blackpool were super tonight, they just kept attacking and attacking... they stuck to their principles, and just kept looking to win the game. I hope they come up.

Yep. Spot on that Dan. Really enjoyed the football they played and it was great seeing such a small club with everyone fighting for the same thing playing some great football. If Arsenal or Barca had scored their third goal last night there would have been a week wankathon over it.

Hope they come up.