You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Championship Playoffs

Carradona

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Paul Anderson has looked good all season. I don't really know who I want to get promoted (maybe Cardiff because it would be a good away as I have mates down there) but if Forest get promoted, it will be interesting to see how Anderson does in the Premier League.

Guest PurpleNose

Blackpool would get bummed a lot in the Premier League.

Forest or Cardiff would have the best chance of staying up.

Don't know what we're doing with Darby but if he stays with Swindon for another season he's got a decent chance of being in the Championship next season.

That Seamus Coleman looks good too. Was very good in his debut for Everton too. Think it was when he came on against Spurs.

Yeah he looks a really good attacking full back him. Think Everton only paid about 150k for him didn't they from some Irish club?

Yeah he looks a really good attacking full back him. Think Everton only paid about 150k for him didn't they from some Irish club?

It was more like £50,000. He came from Sligo Rovers but he is actualy from Donegal. I have a holiday home in Donegal and a mate of mine (he's on this forum too) said Coleman wasn't even that good a few years ago and then just grew a bit and started to look better than everyone else.

Blackpool would get bummed a lot in the Premier League.

Forest or Cardiff would have the best chance of staying up.

Agree with that, but don't overlook Leicester - it's not a given that Cardiff will make the play-off final, but I think they're justified (slight) favourites. I do know a Leicester fan, though, so I'd be pleased for him if they came back up.

Be happy with any of them to be honest, Forest and Leicester have been gone a while, Cardiff and Blackpool would be new experiences and I like seeing new clubs promoted.

I reckon Forest would have the best chance of surviving if they came up. But the Premier League needs Ian Holloway.

It was more like £50,000. He came from Sligo Rovers but he is actualy from Donegal. I have a holiday home in Donegal and a mate of mine (he's on this forum too) said Coleman wasn't even that good a few years ago and then just grew a bit and started to look better than everyone else.

Gav?

Blackpool were outplayed in the first half but have looked really good second half. Would be fairytale if they come up.

I would just hope their fans realise what they have got and don't turn on Holloway when they inevitably come back down and if they struggle back in the Championship as tends to be the norm with most clubs who are relegated.

Blackpool were outplayed in the first half but have looked really good second half. Would be fairytale if they come up.

I would just hope their fans realise what they have got and don't turn on Holloway when they inevitably come back down and if they struggle back in the Championship as tends to be the norm with most clubs who are relegated.

I'm surprised those idiots at Newcastle haven't sacked Houghton yet, John!

I live in Nottingham so it would be good if they go up.

Billy Davies on the other hand is a massive cunt who has the Forest fans eating out of his hand. Also, that Radoslaw Majewski is one of the best players in that league and would do well at a good Premier League team.