You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Hihghlights of 2009/10?

Were there any?

Without getting into the business of finger-pointing and shit-slinging (for which, I think, there may be other threads) I'm interested to know if any of us can ever look bad with fondness on any single moment of the last 9 months.

I can think of Pepe running the length of the pitch to celebrate Ngog's goal against the Mancs. But beyond that, I'm stumped.

This season's DVD is going to be short.

I said it the other day, but my highlight was Ayala kicking the crap out of Owen Coyle in a reserves game and watching Coyle slowly unwind.

Then there was that amazing cryuff turn thing Gerrard did against Villa/stoke was it? when he setup Kuyt.

Torres raping Ferdinand for the first goal against United.

Pepe sprinting the length of the field to celebrate the second.

Aquilani's first cross field pass against Arsenal in the Carling Cup.

Insua's goal in the same game.

Babel's goal against Lyon.

Kelly's performance against Lyon.

Maxi's pass to N'gog that set up the penalty against Spurs.

Lucas's goal against Benfica.

Guest Pistonbroke

The victory against the mancs stands out and the double over the blue shite regardless of how we achieved them. But the lows outweigh the highs by a considerable margin. Benfica at home was another highlight.

Man Utd home, Torres goal and the celebration after Ngog's goal especially was manic as pepe proved

Spurs home

Benfica home, Torres' 1st goal on the counter attack being the best of the season IMO

Bolton away, Gerrard's winner at the end was one of the few high points and one of the only times we've fought back a deficit

Pepe, all season long been fuckin outstanding. He get's what this club is about

Villa away

Last minute winner by Torres against Villa

Athleti fans singing our name last Thursday night and us applauding them

Beating the bitters despite being in words of one lovable blue, the worst Liverpool team in a generation

Torres amazing goal against Sunderland

Hicks son getting the bullet

Gillette getting trapped in his hotel lobby in town

Mick having George Gillett on toast.

Simon's campaign.

Al and Mick taking their own initiative and reaching out to Moores.

Stevie, too. Can't believe I forgot about him. Take a bow, son.

Spot on. Well done again boys. Sterling job, you should be very proud of yourselves.

My ultimate highlight will be the full time whistle at Hull at the weekend when we can kiss this god awful season goodbye.

Spot on. Well done again boys. Sterling job, you should be very proud of yourselves.

My ultimate highlight will be the full time whistle at Hull at the weekend when we can kiss this god awful season goodbye.

Agree with next week's final whistle. Was gonna post that myself.

Sure there's been some good times, there always are, aways especially, but ultimately this season's been a fucking misery.