You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

What about our human rights?

Travis Bickle

ANGER AS PAEDOPHILE IS ALLOWED TO STAY IN THE UK

Express.co.uk - Home of the Daily and Sunday Express | UK News :: Anger as paedophile is allowed to stay in the UK

A PAEDOPHILE immigrant jailed for preying on children has escaped being kicked out of the country – because deportation would breach his human right to a family life.

Sick Zulfar Hussain plied vulnerable girls with drugs before *abducting one and engaging in sex with her.

But the Pakistani national will not be kicked out of the UK after being released early from his five-year sentence because he has a British wife with whom he has two children.

The decision by an immigration panel yesterday has provoked an outcry.

The Home Office is to appeal but critics last night branded the move “appalling” – and said it was another example of a criminal using Human Rights legislation to shield themselves from punishment.

Campaigner Paul Houston, 39, whose 12-year-old daughter Amy was killed by an illegal immigrant in a hit-and-run road smash in *Blackburn, Lancashire, in 2003, said: “It is difficult to understand a system that lets people like this remain in the country.

“They are foreign nationals and have no right to be here if they *commit such dreadful crimes.

“It is disgusting. Anyone would say it cannot be right. We are being betrayed by the system in this *country. The human rights of others should be considered first.”

Blackburn councillor Michael Law-Riding said: “This man should be deported. We need to look closely at how we can ensure the right to a family life does not stop us *protecting the community from foreign *nationals who need to be deported due to criminality.”

Justice Secretary and Hussain’s former MP Jack Straw backed the bid to get the immigration panel’s ruling reversed.

Mr Straw said: “I’m very glad that the Home Office is appealing. If they had not, I would have been straight on to the Home Secretary Alan Johnson and he would have insisted on an appeal.

“We already passed legislation that if foreign nationals commit offences of this seriousness they will be deported and we want to see the courts enforcing that.”

One resident, living in the Blackburn street where 48-year-old *Hussain used to reside, said: “His *family moved out a long time ago. Even if they were still living here, he wouldn’t be welcome back.

“No one wants a paedophile living on their street. Lots of families live in this neighbourhood and parents need to know that their children will be safe.”

It is understood Hussain arrived in the UK in September 1994 under a temporary visa but was granted permanent leave to remain due to his marriage to a British national.

But he has never been granted a UK passport and remains a *Pakistani national, which is why the Home Office is fighting for him to be deported for breaking the law.

Hussain was arrested in 2007 after picking up two girls aged about 15 who were in care. The naive girls became involved in sexual relationships with Hussain and his 34-year-old accomplice Qaiser Naveed.

The girls were given Ecstasy *tablets and alcohol by the two men.

At Preston Crown Court, in August 2007, Hussain, of Blackburn, and Naveed, of Burnley, admitted abducting a child, sexual activity with the same child and supplying the youngsters with Ecstasy.

They were ordered to sign the sex offenders’ register for life by trial judge Andrew Gilbart QC, who added: “This is a truly shocking offence.”

As they are due for early release authorities had been set to deport both to their native Pakistan.

Naveed did not oppose it but Hussain claimed deportation breached his “right to family life” under article eight of the Human Rights Act.

An immigration judge has backed Hussain, meaning when he is released from jail in a few weeks he can go home to his family.

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

About 15. Hmmm. I think I'll reserve judgement on this one when it's being given to us through such a truly obvious filter of bile and bias. He broke the law and as such should face the consequences but he's not a peadophile and for all we know the girl could be a week from being sixteen.

About 15. Hmmm. I think I'll reserve judgement on this one when it's being given to us through such a truly obvious filter of bile and bias. He broke the law and as such should face the consequences but he's not a peadophile and for all we know the girl could be a week from being sixteen.

I think his age is against him on the argument, (agreed it's not paedophilia) at 48 years old and engaging in sexual activities with a 15 (or as you put it, possibly almost 16) is still wrong. If you remove the legal argument you still have a moral one.

As for human rights, i'm about to tackle the ironing then after that the largest basket of unpaired socks i've ever seen. Where the hell are my human rights? If i don't do this the kids get bullied, if i do - i'm about to loose 2-3 hours of my life i'll never get back!

In the eyes of the law Stu he is a paedophile. Even if she's a day under 16. I know it is stupid but that's the law. What about the drugs he gave them as well? Surely that is another offence?

It's my understanding paedophilia is prepubescent children?

In the topsy turvy dystopia of 21st century Britain the criminal deviants get human rights whilst the law abiding citizens get diddly squat. Back in the day this cowboy would be deported before his feet could touch the floor. Now we'll be protecting him from cradle to grave. What a pathetic farce.

It's my understanding paedophilia is prepubescent children?

You obviously have a greater understanding of this than me but I thought that it was paedophilia if the girl was under 16?

Although, it is also classed as rape isn't it? A year 11 (15 years old at the time) allegedly banged a year 8 (13 years old) and she said it was rape then lied about ever sleeping with him. Girls are mental.

In the topsy turvy dystopia of 21st century Britain the criminal deviants get human rights whilst the law abiding citizens get diddly squat. Back in the day this cowboy would be deported before his feet could touch the floor. Now we'll be protecting him from cradle to grave. What a pathetic farce.

Absolute right wing nonsense. We're all protected by the same human rights laws, criminals or otherwise not.

Guest Numero Veinticinco
[

Campaigner Paul Houston, 39, whose 12-year-old daughter Amy was killed by an illegal immigrant in a hit-and-run road smash in *Blackburn, Lancashire, in 2003, said: “It is difficult to understand a system that lets people like this remain in the country

This paragraph encapsulates so many things that are wrong with the media.

He isn't going to shagg me, I am not arsed

The man according to the article is an immigrant paedophile, according to the daily mail (possibly tomorrow) it makes him gay too, i'd be a little more arsed about your arse.

You obviously have a greater understanding of this than me but I thought that it was paedophilia if the girl was under 16?

Although, it is also classed as rape isn't it? A year 11 (15 years old at the time) allegedly banged a year 8 (13 years old) and she said it was rape then lied about ever sleeping with him. Girls are mental.

It's prepubescent as far as i know. (i can't be arsed searching for mental health classifications) At 15 a girl has normally developed into puberty. If she didn't consent it's still rape. I'm not saying i have understanding of his actions, I'd of thought there would be major fuck ups on the way be it coercion or just her needing a father type thing if she did agree. I don't know the ins and outs.

Edited by melons
missed word

What a shower of old cock.

Someone gets convicted and imprisoned. If he is also guilty of the crime of being foreign, that now carries (in most cases) the extra punishment of deportation. None of this has any negative impact on the rights of the "law abiding citizen".

(Incidentally, when I become Supreme Dictator, anybody using Americanisms like "back in the day" or "diddly squat" will be deported to a holding camp in Tom Hicks' garden.)

*Goes bright red and hangs head in shame*

That ironing seems more attractive then any more GF disasters...

Ah, don't fret.

I'll be round to give you a hand with the socks...

If everyone at the Express and the Mail died then the world would be a better place. Horrible cunts.

I personally think they should put them all in the Coliseum and let them fight to the death.

I'd pay to watch that.

Ah, don't fret.

I'll be round to give you a hand with the socks...

I personally think they should put them all in the Coliseum and let them fight to the death.

I'd pay to watch that.

I'm not advocating killing them, I'm just pointing out that a world with a load less people who think it's fine to try and turn people against minorities and sew hate would be a better world. If Fox could blow up at the same time it'd be nice.

It wasn't one bloke who gassed all those Jews you know, he needed retro Daily Mail writers to help him get away with it.