You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Woo

I'm currently on the Twitter naughty step, because I apparently violated their rules.  Some derp anti-masker/anti-lockdown/anti-not-dying-horribly gobshite asked for some evidence that Covid-19 is, y'know, a bad thing.  I replied with a link to a shitload of data, adding the comment "Here y'go, knock yourself out..."

That was pulled up for being an incitement to self-harm, apparently.

• Upvote 4

6 minutes ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

I'm currently on the Twitter naughty step, because I apparently violated their rules.  Some derp anti-masker/anti-lockdown/anti-not-dying-horribly gobshite asked for some evidence that Covid-19 is, y'know, a bad thing.  I replied with a link to a shitload of data, adding the comment "Here y'go, knock yourself out..."

Shit-bag grassing cunts. All part of a similar breed. Taken a chance to be a snidey shithouse to you there instead of you know, dealing in facts. 

33 minutes ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

That was pulled up for being an incitement to self-harm, HOPEFULLY.

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

Why bother with that platform? It's just somewhere for attention seeking contrarians to get the attention they crave. And obviously those lazy algorithms being used across Social Media don't help matters much.

2 hours ago, VladimirIlyich said:

Why bother with that platform? It's just somewhere for attention seeking contrarians to get the attention they crave. And obviously those lazy algorithms being used across Social Media don't help matters much.

Stig can't afford to travel to Kirstie Allsopp's house every time he needs to call her a cunt, you know.

8 minutes ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

Stig can't afford to travel to Kirstie Allsopp's house every time he needs to call her a cunt, you know.

Banned from the DM comments section now as well. had a good run at it though, wound a load of the racist tory cunts up and thats all that matters really. 

3 hours ago, VladimirIlyich said:

That is a bit harsh on Angry.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I need some help. Whenever I used to click Twitter like on this forum it would open the app and go straight to the linked tweet. But for the last few days it’s stopped doing that and instead it’s opening a new tab on Safari and taking me to that instead, where I’m not logged in. It also looks well shitter as a web page rather than the app. 

Any ideas? It’s iOS. 

9 hours ago, Anubis said:

When your racist message is fucked because people can’t get past your mate’s shit Hawaiian shirt and shorts.

I’ve got no idea who that is, but from only that clip, I would

have guessed it was some kind of piss take or parody? Is it all real??

42 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Sadly, yes.

Wow.

It feels like, seeing someone overtly say they are going to be racist and sexist, that it’s more deliberate and sort of diminishes the level of hate for me. It’s too contrived. The dangerous ones are the ones who say heinous shit and don’t realise they’re being racist. The ones saying they are going to say something racist in a bit are just an eye roll and continue with your day, surely?

How haven't any of them been filled in? Are they just seen as pathetic and irrelevant?

09D11B9F-02DD-4A19-B40B-9D72FCFEAEF3.gif

On 09/07/2021 at 21:23, Captain Turdseye said:

I need some help. Whenever I used to click Twitter like on this forum it would open the app and go straight to the linked tweet. But for the last few days it’s stopped doing that and instead it’s opening a new tab on Safari and taking me to that instead, where I’m not logged in. It also looks well shitter as a web page rather than the app. 

Any ideas? It’s iOS. 

Anyone? ANYONE?