You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The world of a woman.

Ezekiel 25:17

MIght have said this one before but my brother used to run a gym a few years back and had a class of women a couple of nights a week some who were pretty overweight.  Proper workout, advice on nutrition, hydration, etc.  After he'd finish up for the night he'd be walking through town on his way home and passing the local chippy would find the same women stuffing their faces with burgers and curry chips. 

• Upvote 1

MIght have said this one before but my brother used to run a gym a few years back and had a class of women a couple of nights a week some who were pretty overweight. Proper workout, advice on nutrition, hydration, etc. After he'd finish up for the night he'd be walking through town on his way home and passing the local chippy would find the same women stuffing their faces with burgers and curry chips.

They all do it mate. I used to go to one in Huyton, these two birds in their twenties wandered round all night doing fuck apart from 5 minutes on a stepper and using the smallest kettle bells for two minutes. All the fellas in there are hammering the weights and the treadmills. I drive out knackered covered in sweat and those two are coming out the chippy opposite the leisure centre in their gym gear with two big bags of takeaway.

I think I posted this ages ago but my Mrs pretended to go on a diet ages ago. I made her a Bacon butty for breakfast and of course she never turned that down. She then went off her head because I had put butter on it instead of margarine then refused to eat it because butter has more fat in it. She moaned her arse off all day about it saying I was doing nothing to help her lose weight. She stormed off to her mates at tea time and stayed there. I get a phone call about 10.30. "Hi, I'm on my way home, haven't had any tea so I'm going the chippy, do you want anything?". I just burst out laughing and she slammed the phone down on me. I got called a twat when she got home accusing me of not helping her and taking her seriously. Whilst eating three spring rolls and chicken fried rice.

• Upvote 8

Is there a way you can tell a woman she's putting on weight without getting in trouble?

Replace her clothes with the exact ones but two sizes smaller, remembering to change the size labels as well. It's cruel and expensive but it will definitely work and you won't get the direct blame (you'll still catch hell from her moods though). A cheaper method might be to shrink them in the wash and tumbler but it's not guaranteed

• Upvote 1

Replace her clothes with the exact ones but two sizes smaller, remembering to change the size labels as well. It's cruel and expensive but it will definitely work and you won't get the direct blame (you'll still catch hell from her moods though). A cheaper method might be to shrink them in the wash and tumbler but it's not guaranteed

Creased myself reading that, brilliant mate.

Is there a way you can tell a woman she's putting on weight without getting in trouble?

Make subtle hints that aren't direct references to her weight, but things that contribute to her weight. Give her larger portions at dinner time. When she asks why, just say something delicate like "oh no reason, you fucking whale".

• Upvote 7

Make subtle hints that aren't direct references to her weight, but things that contribute to her weight. Give her larger portions at dinner time. When she asks why, just say something delicate like "oh no reason, you fucking whale".

Glad I asked now, the advice is shite but that's twice I've pished myself laughing.