You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Out ouf interest....

Scott_M

Well?  

84 members have voted

1. 1. Well?

• 0-4
    • 5-9
    • 10-14
    • 15-19
    • 20-24
    • 25-29
    • 30-34
    • 35-39
    • 40-45
    • >45

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I went to zero last season as I gave up my season ticket in protest at Hicks and Gillett and the treatment of fans over Athens (it took me a further season after that to finally pack it in). The 20 previous seasons I was averaging 30 games a term.

I thought I'd miss it more than I actually have.

A big zero. I haven't been for 10 years. Mainly due to poverty in combination with my location and a sprinkling of having small kids. I fully intend to remedy this next season though. It will most likely just be the one match though.

you do realise this means your not aloud to comment on anything football related don't you?

Even when you talk sense (which you do) it is negated by the fact you have not been, unless you are agreeing with someone then it doesn't matter!

ps. you're not missing much.

Only been to 3 this season i think. The sacrifice i had to make to pay for a weddding in 2 days time.

Its been horrible thinking that the one year i give up my season ticket might be the one year we win the league, but hell, it would have been a sacrifice worth making.

Going back to sharing it next year and going to the cup games again, so should with any luck be back up to 17 or 18ish. Which will be nice.

you do realise this means your not aloud to comment on anything football related don't you?

Even when you talk sense (which you do) it is negated by the fact you have not been, unless you are agreeing with someone then it doesn't matter!

ps. you're not missing much.

I am. I really really really miss going to the match. I went to most from about 1985 to 1990. Not that many compared in the 90s and then none in the 2000's. I'm hoping that one of my kids goes to university in liverpool so that i have an ace excuse to go loads.

I haven't been to any matches for about 5 years. I used to go to every home game and the odd away, like Nottingham Forest & Sheffield Wednesday, which shows how long it's been.

I don't go anymore as I have no money. I miss going to the matches, but not the travelling.

I am. I really really really miss going to the match. I went to most from about 1985 to 1990. Not that many compared in the 90s and then none in the 2000's. I'm hoping that one of my kids goes to university in liverpool so that i have an ace excuse to go loads.

I must admit, this is the first year when I have actually thought 'why bother', If anything happened jobwise then I am not sure I would hesitate to leave the city, which would cut my matches down drastically.

I would still hopefully go the aways, but considering half the fun of these is the travelling, and I would have to do it on my own!

If I ever got priced out of football I wouldn't bother at all, I would completely switch off and not bother at all with the game.

Try and get your daughters to go to Liverpool Uni! Top university, red brick and she can get your ticket for you!!!