You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Howard Webb

RobbieOR

What is needed is for a club who get Webb called as a ref against United to say they want a ref change on the basis of his seemingly dubious decisions in there favour.

Then for other clubs to come out supporting that club and saying the same things.

Never happen though as clubs are far to scared of the FA to do this.

Didn't think Webb was as biased today as he usually is, but then, this wasn't Old Toilet was it?

He managed to ignore Ashley Youngs acting enough to award a free kick, but not book him for simulation, and the second united penalty was a joke, showing perfectly the new fad of shoving your foot into a defender then diving to win the penalty.

See Adam Johnson for further evidence.

He missed the obvious dive by Luiz at the end which brought the free kick from Mata that the gayer saved.

So almost as bad for one as he was for the other, but as Aldo says, he hates us and doesn't do anything to disguise it wherever we play.

Thought ferguson showed his remarkable, selective memory as well after the game quoting from games 2 years ago regarding decisions going against them and berating the lino for being biased.

That takes an awful lot of bitter hatred does that, he could be an honorary bluenose.

United became the first team to have scored 4 consecutive penalties!

But it's that 'Champions instinct' that keeps them in the title race. Webb was blowing before Welbeck had hit the floor, bare in mind he had to consult the linesman last year when Torres was brought down in the box (3-2)!

I thought he was awful yesterday for both teams.

Can't going saying he was biased towards the Mancs yesterday when he didn't get the most blatent pen of the season for that Cahill tackle in the first half.

Not a penalty, outside the box...

Not a red card as it was not a goalscoring opportunity...

Utd must be coaxing their players to go down easy and win penalties - berbatov against us last year, young yesterday, Evra yesterday and wellbeck several times this season and again yesterday

Can't going saying he was biased towards the Mancs yesterday when he didn't get the most blatent pen of the season for that Cahill tackle in the first half.

He made up for it though later on. The inept twat. I've never understood the wankfest over him being the best ref in country.

Guest davelfc

Webb knows that by favouring the mancs he will have a successful career, interesting to note bacon face laid into the linesman yesterday over a penalty he thought they should have had, he will no doubt escape punishment. But he made a point of saying that the ref was not at fault for that decision.

Webb knows that by favouring the mancs he will have a successful career, interesting to note bacon face laid into the linesman yesterday over a penalty he thought they should have had, he will no doubt escape punishment. But he made a point of saying that the ref was not at fault for that decision.

I saw the cahill incident in the first half and after not giving that free kick just outside the box he was always going to try to even it up.

Didnt see the second half but hardly surprising that he gave 2 pens to Utd.

As somebody said,if he stays well in with them he'll have a long career.

Sorry lads, after my comment of:

The subsequent replies of:

Clever like a fox... Miss the blatant one, and give two soft ones.

Not a penalty, outside the box...

Not a red card as it was not a goalscoring opportunity...

Utd must be coaxing their players to go down easy and win penalties - berbatov against us last year, young yesterday, Evra yesterday and wellbeck several times this season and again yesterday

He made up for it though later on. The inept twat. I've never understood the wankfest over him being the best ref in country.

Well done Coward! sorry I mean Howard the bank balance is looking a bit more healthier this morning

And then reading this from Ferguson:

I don't blame [referee] Howard Webb. He needed help in that situation and he didn't get it. That assistant referee' date=' who's all too happy to flag at Old Trafford for penalty kicks, didn't give them[/quote']

I completely retract my comment and offer and apology to all. What a sickening fucking comment from Ferguson. If that doesn't imply how bent he / they are, nothing will.

I don't know if anyone else has noticed this little trend of his.

But I remember it being blantantly obvious in one of our games a few years back.

He gave us fuck all in and around dangerous areas, but he'd give us really soft frees in areas where he knew we'd do no damage from. Basically anywhere in our own half.

It was obvious as hell he knew he had to ensure the stats showed he was fair when in reality he was anything but.

It's not just that cunt i've noticed do it in fairness. if you watch most refs who've had a game where you suspect hes a bit biased, they will do the exact same.

Webb was blowing before Welbeck had hit the floor, bare in mind he had to consult the linesman last year when Torres was brought down in the box (3-2)!

Interesting or telling, that this is the penalty that Ferguson is refering to! The fact that it was blatant and yet we still needed the linesman to give it is quietly glossed over.

3.14 if you are interested (best I could do sorry!)

[YOUTUBE]lQw0Jmg6AFM&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]