You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The cunting Daily Mail thread.

Chris

Regarding fixed tariffs for electricity, they're reporting that May's policy will knock £100 a month off your bill.

When "Red Ed" Miliband proposed an extremely similar, practically identical policy it was met with the headline "back to the bad old days"...

"I know he would like to live in some sort of Marxist Universe where you can control these things (energy prices) but he needs a lesson in economics."

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/ed-miliband-marxist-david-cameron-prime-minister-512619

Here's the covers

Miliband

e321926c85b5578ef0a56658b9eaf765.jpg

May

ed4a0cb1d5074581578018d61465ff4f.jpg

• Upvote 1

Where are the cries of "how will they pay for it?".

Quite simply, they don't.  It's a headline grabber that costs the government nothing.

It'll probably be for people on standard tarriffs  The sort of people who should be switching tarriffs.

"I know he would like to live in some sort of Marxist Universe where you can control these things (energy prices) but he needs a lesson in economics."

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/ed-miliband-marxist-david-cameron-prime-minister-512619

Here's the covers

Miliband

e321926c85b5578ef0a56658b9eaf765.jpg

May

ed4a0cb1d5074581578018d61465ff4f.jpg

I'm getting the word..... Cunts!
  • Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
Guest Pistonbroke

http://www.thepoke.co.uk/2017/06/22/daily-mail-disown-website-rediculous-attempt-defend/

Daily Mail disown their own website in a rediculous attempt to defend themselves

Oh the Daily Mail – where do we begin?

They’ve gone big today on a front page editorial denouncing the left – the Mail’s waning influence making them particularly cranky and shouty:

DC568jfXgAA0JAV.jpg

Much of Twitter is giggling about this bit where The Daily Mail disown their own website:

dailymail.png

If this puzzles you, then from the Daily Mail point of view, there’s three separate entities: the website, the paper and the Sunday paper.

But that’s not how the public sees things, it’s just one blob of nasty called the Daily Mail, and if you’re basing your arguments on such academic distinctions then you’ve lost before you’ve started.

“THE MAIL ONLINE IS TOTALLY DIFFERENT TO THE DAILY MAIL, AS ANY FULE KNO. Just remind me of the URL again, Paul?” says @Kitlovelace whilst posting the link dailymail.co.uk.

Well done Daily Mail for your glorious self-own.

As @Beardedgenius says “let this fact sink in – the Daily Mail’s website is so despicable that even the Daily Mail are keen to distant themselves from it”

Source: Twitter/@simonbrew

Fucking human rights getting in the way of just shooting people for a name change

Feel sorry for all the hollywood types who changed their names

• Katy Perry Real name Katheryn Elizabeth Hudson. ...
  • Olivia Wilde Real name: Olivia Jane Cockburn
  • Elton John
  • Joaquin Phoenix
  • John Legend
  • Jennifer Aniston

Up against the wall you fuckers

Dont forget Natalie Herzlag,eg Natalie Portman.

I was in Waitrose earlier and the only newspaper that was available on the tills - and it was on every till - was the Daily Mail.  

They can shove their Thai Red curry and Jasmine rice up their arses as soon as I have eaten their sushi selection in the fridge.

Fascist cunts will be getting another Mr Angry email., 

I was in Waitrose earlier and the only newspaper that was available on the tills - and it was on every till - was the Daily Mail.  

I used to live in an area that voted heavily conservative, at the till in Waitrose they would on occasion give out the Mail and Telegraph for free, just to reinforce those views. What I never quite understood about this is that John Lewis (who own Waitrose) generally treat their staff pretty well and almost have a partnership/cooperative business model that is a million miles away from how the conservatives would want businesses to run.

I used to live in an area that voted heavily conservative, at the till in Waitrose they would on occasion give out the Mail and Telegraph for free, just to reinforce those views. What I never quite understood about this is that John Lewis (who own Waitrose) generally treat their staff pretty well and almost have a partnership/cooperative business model that is a million miles away from how the conservatives would want businesses to run.

yep, that's what I was thinking as I was watching people slip it onto the belt.

A mate in work was telling me that he saw a story about an American sniper taking some IS fighter out from 2 miles away, and he said that in the comments the highest rated comment was from someone saying "can we send him to Rotherham?". Sums that rag and its Britain First readers up.

They actually had the gall to get all offended today at a Guardian cartoon that depicted the van used in the latest Mosque attack having ' Buy the Sun & Daily Mail ' on it, amazed it appears that anybody could consider them racist in any way.

Replying to @mrjamesob

I am sure I remember the Mail telling some they have no right to be upset over a cartoon....

1:02 AM - 22 Jun 2017