You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The cunting Daily Mail thread.

Chris

Ridiculous front page but to be fair I doubt May will be arsed, she seems to buzz off all that shit, always wearing leopard skin shoes and whatever else and wasn't she in Vogue or some bollocks recently? It's Sturgeon I feel sorry for. She may not be a lady, but she's all woman. 

Quelle surprise. 

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/theresa-may-legsit-daily-mail-front-page-a-bit-of-fun-a7654131.html

She knows which way her bread's buttered, plus she's got absolutely no balls. 

Quelle surprise. 

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/theresa-may-legsit-daily-mail-front-page-a-bit-of-fun-a7654131.html

She knows which way her bread's buttered, plus she's got absolutely no balls. 

The Daily Mail also providing conclusive proof that anyone using the phrase 'get a life' is a cunt of intergalactic proportions.

• Upvote 1

Ridiculous front page but to be fair I doubt May will be arsed, she seems to buzz off all that shit, always wearing leopard skin shoes and whatever else and wasn't she in Vogue or some bollocks recently? It's Sturgeon I feel sorry for. She may not be a lady, but she's all woman. 

She said it was a bit of fun in order not to upset Rothemere no doubt,  Every right minded politician denounced it as crass sexist trivia.

Personally I couldn't give a fuck, There isn't enough beer in the world to make me see Theresa may as an object of sexual desire. The only fuckng I would like her to get is at the polls,

• 3 weeks later...

Some gobshite right-wing loony in Australia was complaining about "Halal Easter eggs".  

Some current affairs telly programme openly laughed at the fuckwit.

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/current-affairs/want-me-to-prove-it-waleed-aly-perfectly-mocks-hansons-nonhalal-easter-egg-endorsement/news-story/de783d7bcd24282489b2441004db7af5

I believe that a Journalist from The Daily Mail tried to interview the winning Oxford Team from the recent University Challenge Final..

She gave up after the first two team members  said something along the lines of " Thanks for asking, but we won't be talking to anybody from that Fascist,Racist Rag "

Well done those lads. 

• Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...