You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The clichéd Texan bully strikes again....

Another nail in the coffin of the club. Our fans used to have a bit of class.

We're not terrorists, we're football fans. Let the business people sort it out, and it will eventually, and we get back to events on the pitch.

Thanks for clearing that up mate, got a little worried.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

One of the things Hicks mentions is the potential of the Asian market. Do we have any Asia based fans on the Forums who might be able to start some sort of boycott of Liverpool merchandise? Are there foreign language Liverpool sites where the fans side of the story (rather than Hick's half-arsed PR machine) could be spread? I realise it would be a huge huge task but even a banner at a pre-season tournament would help.

Parry has already made sure that all Liverpool merchandise is boycotted in Asia, you can only get Man U/Chelsea and Arsenal goods. :whistle:

I think it sounds unprofressional to hit the banks, the better idea is to get into the media, start buying ad space, put our money where our mouth is and then have the banks watch us in action.

Nothing unprofessional about it. It's a tried and trusted method of process. And there's no reason we can't do both Rash.

Another nail in the coffin of the club. Our fans used to have a bit of class.

We're not terrorists, we're football fans. Let the business people sort it out, and it will eventually, and we get back to events on the pitch.

Sleep. Consume. Sleep. Consume. Sleep. Consume. There you go little sheep. Baaaaaaaaa.

Terrorists?! Terrorists?! What a stupid thing to post.

You know Heighway, when McDonalds took on people leafleting outside one of their outlets in London (which led to the McLibel case) they employed a security firm to infiltrate the groups involved. Hmmmmm......

You know what they say about these paranoid militant minority groups...

You aint see me, roight...

I think I'd probably agree with a lot of what SOS says if it wasn't for the lobbying and openly welcoming of DIC to take over. Just contradicts everything they're supposed to stand for.

The images of 'SOS Dubai' and 'Yanks out' banners on the Kop will haunt me forever, and will be used as yet another stick to beat us with in the future.