You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Evertonians and their stupid claims

Harry Squatter

Was talking to my mate last night who has been a "die hard blue" for years even though he hasn't been to a game for at least 3 years. Some of the things that he comes out with are corkers.

He made a bet with his brother in the late 90's that Danny Cadamarteri would outscore Micheal Owen over the next 3 seasons and get a full England cap before him.

He was convinced when Joseph Yobo was signed by Everton that only after a handful of games he was better than Alan Hansen, simply because the back pass law had been changed.

He says that his uncle has a video of Steve McMahon and Steve Nicol snorting coke off a table in the pub he used to own - bear in mind that a) no footballer would really take drugs in such an open fashion and b) Video cameras in the late 80's/early 90's were bigger than Joey Boswells mobile phone and very difficult to hide.

He is convinced that Everton would have easily beaten any team in Europe in 1986, even if Liverpool had beaten Juventus and won the cup, Liverpool would have been beaten as Everton were the best team in Europe, even though they came 2nd twice to us the year after

Despite what "the fat spic" says he still maintains that Everton are a bigger club than Liverpool due to having more local suport and the fact that they were the bank of england club during the 50s and 60s, according to him they have a better history than us.

Liverpool won absolutely nothing until Bill Shankly arrived in 1959, despite the fact that we had won the league the same amount of times as them up until this date.

7 League cups does not count as it is the Mickey Mouse cup - even though Everton have never won this trophy they always seem intent on deliberately getting themselves knocked out by lower league opposition in the early stages.

Moyes is a better manager than Benitez, as Benitez has unlimited funds he has merely bought the success that he has, not grafted and used his "initiative" like Moyes.

All Liverpool local supporters are armchair fans who cant be bothered going to support their team, unlike Evertonians.

I am sure some of you have a few more classics to add to this list.

in 04/05 Everton had a run of games and 3 Evertonians sitting opposite me were getting really cocky - they'd do overtime on a saturday and go the game in the afternoon - I can remember them playing spurs and the whole morning dedicated to formations and tactics - saying "Yep, we'll be in 5th if we win, a position only Kopites can dream of being in" - They lost the spurs game and all 3 were off on the Monday. They also miraculously were all off ill with the flu on the 26th May 2005

Guest PaddyBerger15
I wouldn't know where to start really, considering I have to put up with these whoppers spouting shit on a daily basis. I try and just switch off when they begin their bitter ranting now.

Its impossible to having anything like a reasoned conversation with an Evertonian, they are a bunch of jaundiced, irrational, pathetic, chirping, deluded, fuckin' idiots....every single one of their peachy responses are both unqualified and unquantified.....we gave you a stadium, if it adner bin fer * we're a bigger club cuz more scousers support Everton than you....youze are all a bunch of glory hunters....etc etc etc....you've no doubt heard them all.

In answer, no self respecting glory hunter is going to follow Everton are they FFS....thats like a Nun going to work in a knocking shop....more scousers follow Everton do they.....funny that, in my office, theres 6 fellas, all reds...in reality, what it means is that a larger percentage of Evertons OVERALL support comes from the city, as lets face it nobody is going to travel further than Wigan or Southport to watch that wank are they?

Say Everton have 34,000 fans every week, its probable that 98% of that 34,000 are from the city...Liverpool get say 43,000 but 50% comes from outside the City....now I wonder if thats because Liverpool have a worldwide following ? What about all the reds who live in the City who cant get tickets? I think we all know far more reds than blues....and most importantly, its amazing the things that become important when you havent won a trophy for 12 years isnt it!?

Your shit you are, you havent won the League since 1990, with of course the big irony being that they havent won it since 1987....you spend more money than us....well now....Id say that Gerrard spends more money than me....but I wonder if thats because hes got more money than me?

If I earn a grand a week and I go out and buy a 50 grand Ferrari on Saturday knowing I cant afford it, and then it gets repossessed, its not my car as I didnt have the dough to spend, whereas Gerrard can go out and buy the car as he has the money in the bank....Everton only spend 7m to our 25m each summer as thats all their turnover allows them to....they are a bunch of bitter cunts with their heads stuck up each others arses and best ignored.

If it adner bin fer 'Eysel they would probably have been playing Real Neptune in the final of the Inter-Cosmic Champions league now...if it adner bin fer us..all of Evertons problems are self inflicted...they have a victim mentality that will take many years to get rid of. In 1986 they were the richest club in England, but a series of bad decisions and the wasting of lots and lots of dough put them where they are today...which is nowhere.

The team that won the title in 1985 was virtually the same team that won the title in 1987, so Heysel had eff all to do with it. They won nothing with Lineker in the one season they had him...1986, and yet won the title the season after still with Kendall in charge, so you can see how stupid their claims are that it was our fault they lost Lineker, Kendall, the League, the European Cup etc etc....like i said, ignorant, small minded, knuckle scraping fuckin' mutants the lot of 'em.

(*choose your event and insert in here)

Its impossible to having anything like a reasoned conversation with an Evertonian, they are a bunch of jaundiced, irrational, pathetic, chirping, deluded, fuckin' idiots....every single one of their peachy responses are both unqualified and unquantified.....we gave you a stadium, if it adner bin fer * we're a bigger club cuz more scousers support Everton than you....youze are all a bunch of glory hunters....etc etc etc....you've no doubt heard them all.

In answer, no self respecting glory hunter is going to follow Everton are they FFS....thats like a Nun going to work in a knocking shop....more scousers follow Everton do they.....funny that, in my office, theres 6 fellas, all reds...in reality, what it means is that a larger percentage of Evertons OVERALL support comes from the city, as lets face it nobody is going to travel further than Wigan or Southport to watch that wank are they? Say Everton have 34,000 fans every week, its probable that 98% of that 34,000 are from the city...Liverpool get say 43,000 but 50% comes from outside the City....now I wonder if thats because Liverpool have a worldwide following ? What about all the reds who live in the City who cant get tickets? I think we all know far more reds than blues....and most importantly, its amazing the things that become important when you havent won a trophy for 12 years isnt it!?

Your shit you are, you havent won the League since 1990, with of course the big irony being that they havent won it since 1987....you spend more money than us....well now....Id say that Gerrard spends more money than me....but I wonder if thats because hes got more money than me?

If I earn a grand a week and I go out and buy a 50 grand Ferrari on Saturday knowing I cant afford it, and then it gets repossessed, its not my car as I didnt have the dough to spend, whereas Gerrard can go out and buy the car as he has the money in the bank....Everton only spend 7m to our 25m each summer as thats all their turnover allows them to....they are a bunch of bitter cunts with their heads stuck up each others arses and best ignored.

If it adner bin fer 'Eysel they would probably have been playing Real Neptune in the final of the Inter-Cosmic Champions league now...if it adner bin fer us..all of Evertons problems are self inflicted...they have a victim mentality that will take many years to get rid of. In 1986 they were the richest club in England, but a series of bad decisions and the wasting of lots and lots of dough put them where they are today...which is nowhere.

The team that won the title in 1985 was virtually the same team that won the title in 1987, so Heysel had eff all to do with it. They won nothing with Lineker in the one season they had him...1986, and yet won the title the season after still with Kendall in charge, so you can see how stupid their claims are that it was our fault they lost Lineker, Kendall, the League, the European Cup etc etc....like i said, ignorant, small minded, knuckle scraping fuckin' mutants the lot of 'em.

(*choose your event and insert in here)

Good post but you forgot North Wales. Without meaning to sound pedantic I reckon alot more than 50% of our matchgoers are from Merseyside and alot less than 98% of the blueshites are. You've got to remember that they've got a pretty large fanbase in places like Wales, Cheshire, and Lancashire.

Guest PaddyBerger15
Good post but you forgot North Wales. Without meaning to sound pedantic I reckon alot more than 50% of our matchgoers are from Merseyside and alot less than 98% of the blueshites are. You've got to remember that they've got a pretty large fanbase in places like Wales, Cheshire, and Lancashire.

True enough Tom lad, I was just using nearby places to make the point that nobody in their right mind is going to travel further than half an hour either by foot or by car to watch that version of rugby for the blind and incontinent.

Was talking to my mate last night who has been a "die hard blue" for years even though he hasn't been to a game for at least 3 years. Some of the things that he comes out with are corkers.

He made a bet with his brother in the late 90's that Danny Cadamarteri would outscore Micheal Owen over the next 3 seasons and get a full England cap before him.

He was convinced when Joseph Yobo was signed by Everton that only after a handful of games he was better than Alan Hansen, simply because the back pass law had been changed.

He says that his uncle has a video of Steve McMahon and Steve Nicol snorting coke off a table in the pub he used to own - bear in mind that a) no footballer would really take drugs in such an open fashion and b) Video cameras in the late 80's/early 90's were bigger than Joey Boswells mobile phone and very difficult to hide.

He is convinced that Everton would have easily beaten any team in Europe in 1986, even if Liverpool had beaten Juventus and won the cup, Liverpool would have been beaten as Everton were the best team in Europe, even though they came 2nd twice to us the year after

Despite what "the fat spic" says he still maintains that Everton are a bigger club than Liverpool due to having more local suport and the fact that they were the bank of england club during the 50s and 60s, according to him they have a better history than us.

Liverpool won absolutely nothing until Bill Shankly arrived in 1959, despite the fact that we had won the league the same amount of times as them up until this date.

7 League cups does not count as it is the Mickey Mouse cup - even though Everton have never won this trophy they always seem intent on deliberately getting themselves knocked out by lower league opposition in the early stages.

Moyes is a better manager than Benitez, as Benitez has unlimited funds he has merely bought the success that he has, not grafted and used his "initiative" like Moyes.

All Liverpool local supporters are armchair fans who cant be bothered going to support their team, unlike Evertonians.

If there are so many more Everton fans In Liverpool than reds then why can't they fill Goodison.

The population of Liverpool is 480,000 to go by their logic we can break it down thus 300,000 blue; 180,000 Red.

Well if they have more local fans than us they don't go to the game because they don't fill Goodison that means logically speaking, that there are more Evertonian armchair fans than Liverpool.

True enough Tom lad, I was just using nearby places to make the point that nobody in their right mind is going to travel further than half an hour either by foot or by car to watch that version of rugby for the blind and incontinent.

I agree mate, I just like to make sure North Wales gets a mention every time.

Say Everton have 34,000 fans every week, its probable that 98% of that 34,000 are from the city...Liverpool get say 43,000 but 50% comes from outside the City....now I wonder if thats because Liverpool have a worldwide following ? What about all the reds who live in the City who cant get tickets? I think we all know far more reds than blues....and most importantly, its amazing the things that become important when you havent won a trophy for 12 years isnt it!?

one of those footy surveys a few years back settled this ... on ST holders anyway. I think it was something like 74% of evertons ST holders came from within 10 miles of the woodshack. 73% of our came from within 10 miles of anfield. we had 28,000 ST holders, they had something like 16,000 at the time (about 3 years ago this). So although we had a slightly lower percentage, we had over 20,000 local season ticket holders compared to under 12,000 for them.

well if he was my mate I would have slapped the silly cunt by now.

one of those footy surveys a few years back settled this ... on ST holders anyway. I think it was something like 74% of evertons ST holders came from within 10 miles of the woodshack. 73% of our came from within 10 miles of anfield. we had 28,000 ST holders, they had something like 16,000 at the time (about 3 years ago this). So although we had a slightly lower percentage, we had over 20,000 local season ticket holders compared to under 12,000 for them.

Thanks for that, gonna hit me mate with that one at the pub tonight

Guest PaddyBerger15

Yep, that proves it then, not only are they miserable, graceless fuckin' windbags, they are WRONG....well in Barry

i seen a banner on match of the day when the blue shite where playing villa, it read 'keep our club in our city', it is funny watching all of them squirm to get a stadium that they will not fill and thats outside liverpool.

and another thing, even when we do get supporters from outside the city, i take it as a compliment that they choose to spend their money wisely at liverpool, than our ugly older brother from across the park.

Teh day after Moyes declared them "the best team on Merseyside" they lost 7-0 to Arsenal.

:lol:

I was in a taxi the last time i was over and the driver was a bluenose. On our way back to the hotel he asked why we were over and i said for the Liverpool game and he went in to a bitter rant about how all Evertonians are from Liverpool and all Liverpool fans are OOT'S. I just laughed at the poor deluded fucker because there was no point arguing with him he wouldn't listen anyway.

Also why are all the taxi drivers bluenoses ? All the times i've been over i've only got one taxi driver who was a red.

I did get ONE red taxi driver once... It was quite amazing because I sat in the taxi and immeadiately he starting going on about LFC and we had a good old chat.

Probably the same one i got because there isn't many of them. :lol:

FFS boys, do ypurselves a favour and don't quote this survey, if it's the one i'm thinking of it said something like 89% of man ures support lived within a couple of miles of old toilet.