You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

so what did rashid do to get banned?

Barrington Womble

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not a lot. A few zealots made so much noise that they eventually got their way. Unsurprisingly, the forum is as fractious and bolshy as ever, and we've lost one of our most vibrant characters. Whoopy-fucking-doo.

You're one of the worst on here for that. Seriously. "Vibrant character" indeed; just because you love an slanging match doesn't mean we all do.

oh well. i can't say i'm too fussed either way. sometimes rash could be funny, but he is generally a pain in the arse and it doesn't surprise me someone has snapped at some point with him. odd that it was nothing in particular he did though, if it's just because he's a pain in the arse, he should have been banned years ago.

Have not really said anything on it as it was like an express train it was coming and going to happen. I did not agree with the way and manner in which it was done but say la vee.

Rash had wound up a lot of the longstanding members on here and who is to say if I had been one of those, he would not have finally wore me down as well. He did have plenty of warnings and had time to get his house in order but for Rash that I do not think was an option.

It turned into a witch hunt and that to me is akin to bullying but it has happened and time to move on.

I will say last night on here was one of the funniest in a long time. So maybe the longtermers were right after all.

He liked to start threads like "Should women be allowed to post?", "Should we bring back Heskey?", "Should women have the right to vote?*", etc.

* This one is possibly made up. Though I'm guessing that he's one of these guys that likes to pronounce 'women' as 'fuckin' wimmin'.

Think we all understand why he was banned now.

The idea of Heskey ever coming back here.............

Rash had to go.