You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The all new official caption thread

dave u

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's right though, from now on I'll just use a random smiley when I want to applaud your work. Big Gay Allah forbid Rashid should try to imply I'm gay again.

Good to see your old Avatar back Xabi need his mates in his hour of need. Thought he did well when he came on tonight.

Just added more pics. I'd like to use one of the Bellamy ones on the front cover, so if you want the glory of having the front cover caption (yes Milan and Monty, I'm talking about you!), concentrate on those ones.

(the Crouch star jump one is another potential front cover pick, as is the pic of Kuyt).

http://www.liverpoolway.co.uk/classic/newcaptions.html

Just added more pics. I'd like to use one of the Bellamy ones on the front cover, so if you want the glory of having the front cover caption (yes Milan and Monty, I'm talking about you!), concentrate on those ones.

(the Crouch star jump one is another potential front cover pick, as is the pic of Kuyt).

http://www.liverpoolway.co.uk/classic/newcaptions.html

Being at work and not being able to see front cover material when it goes up sucks ass.

Being at work and not being able to see front cover material when it goes up sucks ass.

Why can't you see it? You can read this thread, so why not the caption page? And if you're driving a train, you shouldn't be reading anything, you should have your eyes on the tracks.

Why can't you see it? You can read this thread, so why not the caption page? And if you're driving a train, you shouldn't be reading anything, you should have your eyes on the tracks.

I can see the words on this thread but the pictures get blanked out somehow.

I don't drive trains either dumbass, I build track, but if I did what would I be watching the track for; it's not like I can take a wrong turn?

I don't drive trains either dumbass, I build track, but if I did what would I be watching the track for; it's not like I can take a wrong turn?

If thats your attitude to driving it's a good job you are just laying the tracks. What if there's a fallen tree on the line, or a damsel in distress tied to the tracks? You wouldn't stop because you wouldn't be looking.

Anyway, do you want me to describe the pictures to you instead?

We've got a few of Bellamy looking angry and shouting, and an absolute belter of him looking at Mongo as though he's got a huge bulbous forehead or something. Oh, hang on...

Also got a couple of him being mobbed by kids, and signing autographs.

If thats your attitude to driving it's a good job you are just laying the tracks. What if there's a fallen tree on the line, or a damsel in distress tied to the tracks? You wouldn't stop because you wouldn't be looking.

Anyway, do you want me to describe the pictures to you instead?

We've got a few of Bellamy looking angry and shouting, and an absolute belter of him looking at Mongo as though he's got a huge bulbous forehead or something. Oh, hang on...

Also got a couple of him being mobbed by kids, and signing autographs.

I'll have a look later on when I'm home. By the way, if you are close enough to see a damsel then you're not going to stop before you hit her, so just lay back and enjoy the ride.

Stunned by the sheer scale of Mongo's uglyness, for the first time in his life, Craig was speechless,

bellamy5.jpg

Thats the pic I want to use on the cover. Only problem is, the caption needs to be really short and snappy as its on the cover.

So far the best I have is "Jesus Christ, that's a huge forehead"

I actually thought of that too. If it wasn't going on the front cover I'd have used it, with Bellamy replying "like fuck you will". Can't really have swear words on the front though, WH Smiths wouldn't like it!

:D .

Dave just have that picture with a speach bubble comin out of Bellamy's mouth sayin: "FUCK OFF TERRY AND FUCK YOU WH SMITH!!"