You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

On 28/07/2022 at 19:33, Section_31 said:

Do you reckon there's a class component to being a milf?

When I used to go out in Hoylake (back when it actually had bars) there were loads of tidy middle aged women with absolutely top bodies on them, well dressed and all the rest of it.

When I worked in Runcorn the women in their early 20s carried themselves like pensioners and were, by and large, an absolute physical mess.

definitely.

On 29/07/2022 at 23:16, Kevin D said:

Elle McPherson, 58:

296721945_elle_france_-_28_juillet_2022_

I wasn't expecting the bristols to be out of them pictures mate. Waheeeyyyyy look at them fuckers go 

3 minutes ago, Tj hooker said:

Not milf but I've clocked this beauty on the news lately ( can't be arsed looking for the fit news readers thread so putting it here , Sangita Lal that's for you @Evelyn Tentions

ESKiBJxXUAEIfZf.jpg

Very tidy. Folder not a cruncher thats for sure. 

• Upvote 1

47 minutes ago, Tj hooker said:

Not milf but I've clocked this beauty on the news lately ( can't be arsed looking for the fit news readers thread so putting it here , Sangita Lal that's for you @Evelyn Tentions

ESKiBJxXUAEIfZf.jpg

That's what Priti Patel would look like in Falaraki after you've just downed an 80 euro fishbowl and some Ket.

• Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 28/07/2022 at 19:33, Section_31 said:

Do you reckon there's a class component to being a milf?

When I used to go out in Hoylake (back when it actually had bars) there were loads of tidy middle aged women with absolutely top bodies on them, well dressed and all the rest of it.

When I worked in Runcorn the women in their early 20s carried themselves like pensioners and were, by and large, an absolute physical mess.

To be fair it shows what having a few bob can do for your whole outlook on life as a woman,in particular.