You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Bird fancying amnesty thread

RedinSweden

Sir, Im with you on those mate. Jo oMeara is a she-he, but she'd still get it.

And Courtney Love reminded me of this chick, Brody from the Distillers (ace punk band):

3759.jpg

And of course:

licks3_n.jpg

Id get divorced (if I was married) for Juliette...

Sorry. This is an amnesty. While they may not be the best ever, they shouldn't be on the amnesty thread.

I don't know her name but that EVIL weather forecaster who looks like she terrorises her own children by screaming at them constantly and slaps them about.... Think she's on ITV but it could be BBC.... Someone will know who I mean .... She looks like she'd win any argument against anybody... Who'd argue with her ?

Brodie from the Distillers is mighty fine. There's also a metal band called Otep who's singer is bloody fine too IMO

otep.jpg

But then again I'd beast Kelly Osbourne too

no no no mate, not the Osborne!

Id do Angela out of Arch Enemy, but I cant find a decent pic of her...

I do agree with Brigette, she is a ruthlessly fine looking bird. I have wanked myself blind over her many a time in my life but couldn't you have found a better picture of her for fucks sake? She's up the duff. Thats not attractive!

It's an amnesty thread mate, that's pretty much protocol.

Firstly - I don't have a picture of her to post

Secondly - I don't know how to post pictures anyway

But, I have given myself a silky glove on many an occasion over Catherine Tate. I know she's a touch bulky but that's parts of why she drives me wild. And those tits...!!!

I could wank for hours watching her in the office scenes where she is always getting the (other) fat bird to guess things.

In short, I would love to have a 24hr fuckathon with Catherine Tate.

These filfth cant be on the amnesty thread.

84.jpg

juliette-lewis-and-the-licks-012.jpg

Like yeah you'd kick them out of bed. That first pic still rocks. And miss lewis well she's great.

Come on. Weeksie in your box.

As for catherine tate, i agree. For every 99% of her that winds me up and wants me to bludgeon her with a parasol theres a 1% twinge that makes me feel kinda funny.

Oh and its not when she does this

leonard.png