You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Bird fancying amnesty thread

RedinSweden

Probably shouldn't post this but, what the hell...

When I was about 15/16 I attempted the impossible wank. That is, finishing the first wank but without stopping at all continuing onto the second - to completion. I was successful but was helped by... may God forgive me,... the shower scene from 'Carry on Up the Jungle' where Sid James is emptying a watering can over a naked Joan Simms where you can see the top of her arse and the side of a tit.

Look. I was very young. In those days it was hard to turn past the underwear section of 'Freeman's' catalogue.

Probably shouldn't post this but, what the hell...

When I was about 15/16 I attempted the impossible wank. That is, finishing the first wank but without stopping at all continuing onto the second - to completion. I was successful but was helped by... may God forgive me,... the shower scene from 'Carry on Up the Jungle' where Sid James is emptying a watering can over a naked Joan Simms where you can see the top of her arse and the side of a tit.

Look. I was very young. In those days it was hard to turn past the underwear section of 'Freeman's' catalogue.

A Fantastic tale of heroic feats. All the more reason for an official wanking thread. Your new avatar is making me giggle like a maniac.

Potential amnesty material:

Laura Linney

Toni Collette

Liz McDonald off Corrie

Joan Allen

Jennifer Tilly

Geena Davis

Glenn Close

Yays or Nays?

Liz Mc Donald of Corrie is horrendous. She really sickens me and I seriously wouldn't. There is a line and you fuckin crossed it. Jesus christ, I know it's an amnesty thread but it doesn't mean you can just pick a random munter off the telly and stick her on here. Jennifer Tilly and Geena Davies are good shouts, but Bev Callard? No, shame on you, I'm angry now.

Liz Mc Donald of Corrie is horrendous. She really sickens me and I seriously wouldn't. There is a line and you fuckin crossed it. Jesus christ, I know it's an amnesty thread but it doesn't mean you can just pick a random munter off the telly and stick her on here. Jennifer Tilly and Geena Davies are good shouts, but Bev Callard? No, shame on you, I'm angry now.

It's all about the norks. It's a sad, sad man that cannot appreciate breasts in their own right.

Potential amnesty material:

Laura Linney

Toni Collette

Liz McDonald off Corrie

Joan Allen

Jennifer Tilly

Geena Davis

Glenn Close

Yays or Nays?

Geena Davis requires no fucking amnesty! Anyone who claims otherwise has clearly not seen Thelma & Louise.

Rant over.

That lad is Roland off Grange Hill farny lad. You know, "I want to help you Rolaaand!"

Me and my mates ripped him when seeing him at Alton Towers whilst queuing for the Black Hole in 1990, shouting that exact statement.

And I'm in the club that is transfixed by Liz MacDonald's knockers. She is a munter but they are amazing.