You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

If true, flo's out of order

m0e

No we won't. How long has he got left on his contract? Bring him back, put him in the reserves, and make sure he doesn't get in the team. And stop him training. Then he can fuck off at the end of the contract, when he's unfit and hasn't played for 2 years.

He'd still be out of their reach

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest brendan
Am I the only one who thinks he's average and terrible over-rated by some of our fans?

Pace, and goals against championship teams aside, he's nothing special. And often looks like he's in possesion of a hot potato instead of a football.

Another Houllier flop as far as I'm concerned.

You appear to be one of those numbskulls who think Benitez is incapable of making a mistake.

Guest Pablo-B
You appear to be one of those numbskulls who think Benitez is incapable of making a mistake.

I see what your problem is now...you're another disgruntled Houllier fan. That, or you're just a twat.

And please point out where I said Rafa (the chosen one) is incapable of making a mistake...I think he's made plenty...which manager hasn't?

I've watched the interview with Flo and he hasn't mouthed off in any way shape or form. You don't hear the questions being asked but you can tell be the structure of the answers that the interviewer is tryingto get Flo to be contoversial and slag the club/Rafa off, the most he manages to get out of him is that he was confused that he wasn't given a chance after the Luton game. Flo even says that he understands that it is difficult for Rafa to give him a chance as Cisse and Morientes are " big players" while he is still young.

Get off the kids back, I think his attitude has been beyond reproach considering the shite we have up front at present, and I would like to hear what he actually said about Everton before jumping to any conclusions. As for his love in with Evra - was he any friendlier than Stevie G has been with Fat Frank in the past?

As for his love in with Evra - was he any friendlier than Stevie G has been with Fat Frank in the past?

Yes he was. I never remember Gerrard having a big smile on his face after we'd conceded a last minute goal. And besides, Gerrard got plenty of stick for his chumminess with Lampard & co, so why shouldn't people apply the same rules to Flo.

Yes he was. I never remember Gerrard having a big smile on his face after we'd conceded a last minute goal. And besides, Gerrard got plenty of stick for his chumminess with Lampard & co, so why shouldn't people apply the same rules to Flo.

Modern footballers unfortunately Dave - I think we all know that there's only player in the current team who defeats hurt as much as it hurts us, that's why Carra was the only one to come out and say Neville had stepped over the line.

Modern footballers unfortunately Dave - I think we all know that there's only player in the current team who defeats hurt as much as it hurts us, that's why Carra was the only one to come out and say Neville had stepped over the line.

I think there are others who take defeat very badly to be fair. Maybe not as much as the fans, but they still feel it. For others its no big deal, and its the same at every other club. As you say, its the way of modern football.