You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

If true, flo's out of order

m0e

Guest Pablo-B
I'd just like to reiterate that this divvy isn't me.

Fuck off you Blueshite cunt. I hope you get relegated and go bankrupt.

(same applies if you're a manc...which could happen of the Glazers have their way)

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest brendan
Fuck off you Blueshite cunt. I hope you get relegated and go bankrupt.

(same applies if you're a manc...which could happen of the Glazers have their way)

I don't know why you're calling me "blueshite" or a Mnac.

I'm not 100% convinced you know either.

Stop it now you're scaring me :D

What you going to do, kidda, post me into submission?

*Clicks into the screen with the option to ban Pablo B*

*Clicks out again*

I've said it before, this place is self moderating and bans aren't needed. We tell people to stop acting like twats and they take heed.

Guest Pablo-B
I don't know why you're calling me "blueshite" or a Mnac.

I'm not 100% convinced you know either.

Come on, everyone knows you are. Come out of the closet and embrace life.

Guest Pablo-B
Oh dear. You don't seem very bright.

Thick as shit me, and proud of it. Lived a full life, though, sonny.

Fuck knows what you need intelligence for if all you're going to use it for is to troll internet forums.

I'm guessing you have other 'problems' though?

Flo's right in what he said. He should have started more games this season and you can understand his frustrations, especially after he saved the Luton game for us and then didn't start the game after.

The alleged Everton comments are strange. I can't see him coming out and making such a statement, perhaps his lack of English made it sound worse than it was? No doubt he'll have been asked about Everton and he may have intended to say that most Evertonian's are from Liverpool (we have a much bigger OOT support despite an equalish split in the City). If he'd used just one wrong word there or expressed the sentence in a slightly wrong way then that could look a lot worse than it is being made out to be. Aparantly, he's a popular likeable lad and while i can sympathise with his comments about starting more games i can't understand him saying that which is why i'll believe it when i see/hear the words from his mouth.

As for his actions with Evra i missed them tbh, but if it's something like Riise and Myrhe did the other day then i'm not too arsed. Freinds are going to shake hands and smile, he's not a local lad who hates United to the point of dismissing his freinds and if that's all it was i could forgive him.

However, if it was more than the Riise incident i.e. lots of laughing and messing about etc etc then i undertsand the frustration with him and if his comment about Evertonians is true and he meant it then he's a prick. Just seems a little strange to me because he's always come accross great to me. Hope he does well, all this is sorted out and he comes back a better player.

Flo's right in what he said. He should have started more games this season and you can understand his frustrations, especially after he saved the Luton game for us and then didn't start the game after.

He's not right in saying it in public.

He's out of order.

You cannot publicly question the manager's decisions. Period.

He's not right in saying it in public.

He's out of order.

You cannot publicly question the manager's decisions. Period.

He's a frustrated young kid who feels he should have been given a chance ahead of strikers wh aren't scoring. It's not right to do it in public, agreed but he's not said anything surprising or overly critical.

Guest Pablo-B

Apparently there's a interview with Pongolle in the S*n this morning...and if that's not bad enough, he claims that Everton fans are the real scousers, and most of Liverpool's support hail from outside the city. Cheeky cunt. Maybe it's true in deluded Bluenose world, where they use myths like that to substitute their lack of success, but come on Pongo... like the fuck you would know anyway.

Apparently there's a interview with Pongolle in the S*n this morning...and if that's not bad enough, he claims that Everton fans are the real scousers, and most of Liverpool's support hail from outside the city. Cheeky cunt. Maybe it's true in deluded Bluenose world, where they use myths like that to substitute their lack of success, but come on Pongo... like the fuck you would know anyway.

The name Pablo B rings a bell for some reason. Can't quite put me finger on it though.

How could anyone rack up that many posts in a matter of weeks. I've been on nearly a year and he's already really close to my total post number.

Jesus wept.

Guest Pablo-B
The name Pablo B rings a bell for some reason. Can't quite put me finger on it though.

How could anyone rack up that many posts in a matter of weeks. I've been on nearly a year and he's already really close to my total post number.

Jesus wept.

Kine'll, another anal retentive, pretentious twat. Stay on topic or fuck off.

Guest Pablo-B

'm closer to Everton fans

By DAVID FACEY

LIVERPOOL star Florent Sinama-Pongolle has committed the ultimate sin — by saying he loves Everton fans!

Pongolle goes to Goodison today with Blackburn, where he is on loan from the Kop outfit until the end of the season.

And the French striker revealed: “I have been here three years and always when I go out in Liverpool I meet Everton fans. Everywhere I go, everyone I meet is an Everton fan.

The bigger part of people in Liverpool are Everton fans. Liverpool fans come from everywhere in the world.

"When you go to Goodison it is only Liverpool people.

“The Everton people I met would always talk to me, mostly about the derby.

Those fans are good to me. We speak and joke. They love it. That is why I love English football.

"I expect a warm reception today. It’s a big game for me. Last season I started against them for Liverpool. If I can start again and score it will be important to me — and maybe, just a little sad.

Jesus wept.

You just need to post 33.82 messages per day and climbing, and you'll do fine...

And it is not weeks, but week and a half....

Kine'll, another anal retentive, pretentious twat. Stay on topic or fuck off.

Sort it out you tool. I didn't make disparaging remarks I just found it surprising the amount of posts in so little time. So piss off with your cocking idiotic co-forumite bashing. I'm no fucking anal retentive.

And isn't Pablo B the name of Rafa's Dad? If so, the username is very poor taste if it's meant as a refrence to that.